Billy Puppet (Jigsaw) 1/1 by TOTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
SAW Billy Puppet Prop

1537175d8cb9ebd4d8da67a89405894c.jpg

Damn this is pretty amazing looking. I remember missing out on the one by Medicom. It was $400 so $200 is a very good price for this. A definite pre-order.

Curious if anyone ever picked this up. The price is really quite reasonable and at that size I could easily pick up a toddler's trike to complete the prop. How is TOTS quality?

Their quality is god-awful. Here's a review I did for their Billy puppet...look for yourself.

Dude it's a $200 life size prop. I understand you want it to be built better, but if it was build better it would be easily $600+

Dude it's a $200 life size prop. I understand you want it to be built better, but if it was build better it would be easily $600+

I couldn't disagree more. At $200, It shouldn't be haphazardly glued together and the freaking the shoes should have soles, not exposed foam.

I couldn't disagree more. At $200, It shouldn't be haphazardly glued together and the freaking the shoes should have soles, not exposed foam.

I understand your frustration regarding the soles and the messy glue job.

You can't even purchase a 1/6 Hot Toys figure for $200, a 1/4 scale statue? They're close $700-$800 these days.

I think your perspective is a little off on this one. I'm very critical of TOTS, but for the money they deliver great products. If you were expecting museum quality from a $200 accurate life size puppet/prop, I don't think the problem lies with TOTS, I think it may be your unreasonable expectations, respectfully.

Last edited:
Back