Indiana Jones DLX Hot Toys Belt/holster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Argonautika

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I recently, having just gotten into collecting Hot Toys figures, got my hands on an Indiana Jones DLX Hot Toys figure through eBay. The figure had never been opened and I was very excited. In attempting to put the holster belt on, the strap tore were the stitching was on the belt. It is no fault of the eBay seller. I am now trying to find a replacement. My question is, outside of eBay, is there any where one can look for actual authentic hot toy pieces or quality custom pieces?

I recently, having just gotten into collecting Hot Toys figures, got my hands on an Indiana Jones DLX Hot Toys figure through eBay. The figure had never been opened and I was very excited. In attempting to put the holster belt on, the strap tore were the stitching was on the belt. It is no fault of the eBay seller. I am now trying to find a replacement. My question is, outside of eBay, is there any where one can look for actual authentic hot toy pieces or quality custom pieces?

I need a belt, too, do you find it?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back