Figma Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bran The Man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Quad Cities, Illinois. Probably the smallest place
Figma announced a Deadpool figure at the 2016 Winter Wonder Festival.

WF 2016 - Figma - Virtua Fighter, Link, Metroid, MGS, Frozen and More - The Toyark - News

Figma-Deadpool.jpg

Cool. Figma's are nice quality. Excited to see what it comes with.

huh, what!?! Okay, I need to stop something not start more lines...

Hell yes! A figure based on the previous comic run is something I've been waiting for. I'll take two, please :D

Basically this:

ARTFX-Deadpool-Kotobukiya-Statue-Marvel-Now-2015-e1406179022777.jpg

But poseable.

& maybe including a hamburger sculpt .....

deadpool_zps7692095a.jpg

Gonna be getting both, surprised we're getting this. I thought this would be based off the new movie but it looks more like it's the comics design.

Basically this:

ARTFX-Deadpool-Kotobukiya-Statue-Marvel-Now-2015-e1406179022777.jpg

But poseable.

& maybe including a hamburger sculpt .....

deadpool_zps7692095a.jpg

Yup, that's the one. I loved that design in the comic. I had that piece on pre-order but cancelled - I don't really want to get into statue collecting (and my Deadpool collection is already big enough!). I'll be all over the Figma though.

I feel the same way about that statue, love the pose but I wasn't sure about getting actually buying it.

I could see a hamburger sculpt, but I wonder how it would turn out.

Great to know this is coming out, as well as a Marvel Legends version. I'll need one of each, as well as the Hot Toys movie one:rock

Aaaaaaaand pictures for Revoltech Deadpool. Not sure where to put this :lol

Pretty good I must say. Those not willing to pay scalper price for the upcoming Marvel Legend one can take this into consideration.

Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Deadpool-5.jpg

Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Deadpool-4.jpg

Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Deadpool-1.jpg

Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Deadpool-2.jpg

Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Deadpool-3.jpg

Love that last pose and yeah like bangkok_wolf said, looks fun to pose and play with!

I'm putting this one on my list and hope to get this, or Figma...which ever is better.

Definitely getting the Revoltech, and given how much fun I've had with their previous offerings like Ultron, I have no doubt that I'll have even more fun posing this guy around since Revotech's dynamic/stylized look actually feels appropriate for Deadpool. I'm still getting the upcoming ML and Figma of course, but this one looks to have a lot of play value to it. The inclusion of alt. eye pieces similar to the HT figure is a really nice touch.

Beyond Deadpool, they've also teased an upcoming Venom and Spider-Man:

QX2IN5z.jpg

Back