Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
A thing of beauty...

uTwO9YX.jpg

The girl on the booth said to me that she has confidence to say the final products of all alien busts will be very,very closed to the prototype( well, guess the city hunter bust proves it can be done). But all those prototypes are still under tweaking.
I aslo ask about the base, she said all alien bust may not come with neck or shoulder, but will have a similar style base for different movies.

Well, crap. That's awesome. Fortunately, I have nowhere to put that, or I'd be worried about my savings account...

The girl on the booth said to me that she has confidence to say the final products of all alien busts will be very,very closed to the prototype( well, guess the city hunter bust proves it can be done). But all those prototypes are still under tweaking.
I aslo ask about the base, she said all alien bust may not come with neck or shoulder, but will have a similar style base for different movies.

That's good to hear. I would love to have some of the shoulder parts added, but I actually quite like them as they are, a classy black base would be just fine by me.

I am actually very disappointed that these busts do not have the neck and shoulder area...still look good though

I'm seriously falling out of my freaking chair this morning and spilling hot coffee all over me because of these threads!!!!

TAKE MY MONEY COOLPROPS!!!!!!

That's good to hear. I would love to have some of the shoulder parts added, but I actually quite like them as they are, a classy black base would be just fine by me.
I'm thinking the same.
It will be more completed with neck and shoulder. But the cost will also go higher as well as the postage.
If their base plays out right, it could still be an awesome piece.

Yep, plus these will be much easier to display as you could put them on large wall mounted shelves. The shoulders would add a lot of width to these. As cool as they would look with shoulders added I wouldn't be able to display many of them..

Freakin' awesome! The shoulders will complete the piece to give it a bust look, but this is very good already.
I'd also like Coolprops to do a skull version of any of the Alien characters, if they haven't already.

As others have said I wish these had the neck + shoulders, but I suppose this way they'll be cheaper and easier to display.

Is it just me or should the dog alien's head be more rounded? More banana-shaped?

Freakin' awesome! The shoulders will complete the piece to give it a bust look, but this is very good already.
I'd also like Coolprops to do a skull version of any of the Alien characters, if they haven't already.
I'd love that. We need a good alien skull to display with Sideshow's predator skull.

Omg!!!! This is so perfect! I dont need the shoulders. If all these alien busts has the same base, they will look amazing together.. TAKE MY MONEY COOLPROPS!

Back