Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coolprops are on fire with this license....

UOzno40.jpg

It looks very different from the sideshow one for some reasons.Maybe the color difference and the lack of the lips.
But I have to say coolprops' warrior looks more like a prop from a auction, but sideshow one looks like a highend collectible, shoulder part makes it more completed.
I would like to see the base next time.
Honestly, I prefer sideshow one a bit more, but the current price just stops me easily.

It looks very different from the sideshow one for some reasons.Maybe the color difference and the lack of the lips.
But I have to say coolprops' warrior looks more like a prop from a auction, but sideshow one looks like a highend collectible, shoulder part makes it more completed.
I would like to see the base next time.
Honestly, I prefer sideshow one a bit more, but the current price just stops me easily.

I agree, the neck and shoulder area definitely adds a lot to these busts, it is a shame that they are only doing the heads.

I like the Sideshow one also, but this is actually very close to the real puppets, it looks really good in fact! I'd happily believe them if they told me it was cast from a real suit, or puppet as below.

QieCDI2.jpg

DSC01142_zps1nqsprlr.jpg
DSC01179_zpskfpykbgg.jpg

Yes, all the stuffs from coolprops are all cast from the original props they obtained.
I'm happy with it of course, also because I know I won't be able to get the sideshow warrior bust for sure.
Now imagine four of them put together with same style of bases, it would be just wonderful!

Oh it is from the real thing? That's cool. I agree, these will look great together, Big chap, Warrior, Dog, Resurrection Warrior and maybe even Grid...

You'll be able to see them all together because I will 100% be getting them all.

I like the colors on this one, but I loved the blue on the old SS version when I had it.

View attachment 243971
View attachment 243972

Yes, all the stuffs from coolprops are all cast from the original props they obtained.
I'm happy with it of course, also because I know I won't be able to get the sideshow warrior bust for sure.
Now imagine four of them put together with same style of bases, it would be just wonderful!
Thanks for the pics!

How much do you think they would cost? I have the big chap lsb from sideshow. That guy it is supposed to be x2?

Thanks! They look awesome!

Yeah, if I got one this would be it. I love the Alien 3 design, but Aliens was the movie I grew up on. Who knows? Maybe it won't be as expensive as we think?

:lol

There is no price yet for any alien piece. But they're all going to be cheaper than the predator 2 bust which is 145000 Japanese Yen.
New born and the dog alien will be shown up for pre-order in the end of this year, warrior and resurrection warrior will be pushed to the next year.
No metion about the big chap.

There is no price yet for any alien piece. But they're all going to be cheaper than the predator 2 bust which is 145000 Japanese Yen.
New born and the dog alien will be shown up for pre-order in the end of this year, warrior and resurrection warrior will be pushed to the next year.

Thanks for all the information and pics! You've literally had me glued to the forums today! Ha!

Great News! Now it gives me time to save up!

Thank you so much!:)

Back