QMx: Firefly mini masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disgruntledjawa

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Firefly mini masters will be available to pick up in local comic shops or will they be exclusive to the Firefly Cargo crates?

Re: OMx: Firefly mini masters

I thought they would be sold separately, but everything in these crates is usually exclusive. I'm surprised because when I saw them as SDCC I figured they'd be put up for sale on QMX's site sometime this year.

So did anybody order this. How good the first piece actually is, if its already been released ?

On Social media (Twitter and FB) QMX has said they will add these to their store site at some point, so fans can complete their sets. (For those who don't know, each one has an option of several figures in the crate. First month was either the Dr or Jayne.)

On Social media (Twitter and FB) QMX has said they will add these to their store site at some point, so fans can complete their sets. (For those who don't know, each one has an option of several figures in the crate. First month was either the Dr or Jayne.)

That's something different, there's two figures in the box, one is a larger one, the Mini Master that the first one was Kaylee, and then there's a smaller one (can't remember what it's called) which you could have gotten either Jayne or Simon.

It's pretty good, it's a soft PVC, the detail is good, the painting is good, but separately I'd think it's worth maybe $30

The Mini Masters are supposed to be exclusive to the Firefly Loot crate box. Maybe they will eventually release some variant of each one to other outlets but the one that comes in the firefly box isn't going to be sold anyplace else. The Other small figure that came in the box is the Q-bits figure. Those are blind box figures. This month you either got Jayne or Simon. These are not exclusive to the Firelfly box and should be available at other retail outlets at some point.

So for some reason the Kaylee mini masters figure is going for insane amounts on Ebay, I'm guessing people didn't get in on the loot crate early enough to get her and they're rare. It almost makes me want to sell, but I like the figures and wouldn't want to have to pay a lot for them

So for some reason the Kaylee mini masters figure is going for insane amounts on Ebay, I'm guessing people didn't get in on the loot crate early enough to get her and they're rare. It almost makes me want to sell, but I like the figures and wouldn't want to have to pay a lot for them

Ugh, I just discovered these Firefly loot crates, and I can't believe the only way to get a complete set of the figures now is to pay $300 for the Kaylee figure. I really hope they come up with some variant

I'm looking to sell my Kaylee Mini Master if anyone's keen. $350. I'm in Australia though so will have to sort postage for internationals.

Got the email today for Saffron crate. Nice to see that we are going to get more that just the main crew, but I wish they would we would have gotten another crew member for the upcoming crate.

Has the Serenity Ship crate shipped yet? I haven't gotten anything about it shipping

I would really love to hear that also. I tried to look at it earlier this week but there are no mention whatsoever in loot crate Web site when the shipments are actually happening.

Back