Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Expected to Ship: Dec 2016 - Feb 2017

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-figure-set-prime-1-902721-01.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-figure-set-prime-1-902721-02.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-figure-set-prime-1-902721-05.jpg

Update:

Kira: Thanks for all the great feedback we had during the event. We are very happy with the overall look for the TMNT 90's statues, but we agree that some points could be better. It doesn't mean that we will change everything you pointed, but here's a preview of the new head for Leonardo. We improved the likeness and we hope you guys will like it ^^.

**It's important to make clear that there are different masks used in the movie, so it will look different depending on the image. We are trying to follow the likeness from the movie, but also to improve it a little, making the turtles more alive.

After further review, we are very happy to announce the last improvement of TMNT 90's.
Thank you all for your feedback and enjoy!

12748118_1054179257957994_301470622231176475_o.jpg

12719341_1053493861359867_1197940462641048936_o.jpg

Last edited:
Mikey and Don look perfect.

Raph and Leo...eh..... their faces look rushed and very goofy. so much so they ruin the excellent sculpts on Don and Mike.

do we know when they will be on sale and price point?

I like that the movie is finally getting attention but Im not sold on the heads for Leo and Raph. Also the scale is rough for me. I really wanted some 1/6 HT

Mikey and Don look perfect.

Raph and Leo...eh..... their faces look rushed and very goofy. so much so they ruin the excellent sculpts on Don and Mike.

do we know when they will be on sale and price point?

Mikey? YES! Leo? YES! Raph? Meh. Weird facial expression. Donnie? Completely off. The face looks great but it's not Donnie's face from the film. Just compare it with pics from the movie.

They look like dudes in muppet costumes. Exactly how they looked like in the movie :)

I don't like the color. It seems translucent.

Anyway, THESE I almost certainly will be ordering. Sigh. And here I thought I was almost out of this hobby.

Turtle power!

Mikey? YES! Leo? YES! Raph? Meh. Weird facial expression. Donnie? Completely off. The face looks great but it's not Donnie's face from the film. Just compare it with pics from the movie.

Yeah, I see what you mean. The thing that I remember most about Donatello's expression is it looked like he was always squinting for most of the movie. That being said, I'm excited that the 1990 Jim Henson TMNT are finally being shown some love. I hope this leaves the door open for some potential figures, hopefully from S.H. Figuarts.

Back