Soap Reactor question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I don't know if this will help. Check out the link I posted it is a review of a hot toy. Near the end I show this unit that controls the led lights in my detolf. I had success attaching wires to that remote sensor a positive and a negative and soldering a copper circle to it. I put the little copper circle attached to the wire into the hot toy (positive to positive and negative to negative, placed a rubber in between so there is no connection, and I was able to control the light on the toy via the remote control. However do not go over 3-4.5v because that's how I fried one of my lights on the war machine. Also, in the war machine when I connected both arms in a loop it worked, I could turn off/on, and dim them via the remote. However when I added the head, to the same loop, none worked. There's different voltages between different lights so they would have to be on separate loops. Essentially you can control any type of light via this remote device as long as you have the right voltage, it does not matter what kind of battery. Let me know if this helps and feel free to ask any questions, I'll try to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REhv0i_b9oQ

I have been checking out videos of the Soap Reactor and I am interested in buying one but the Soap Studio website is terrible. All you can do is add the product to the shopping cart. You can't view the shopping cart or check out and pay for the order. I have tried on multiple browsers and get the same results. Anyone have any success buying direct from Soap Studio or have another source for US collectors to buy the Soap Reactor from?

I have bought from them directly a few times. Never had any problem with the website. I just checked the site now and it looks like it is having problems. The site usually works fine so they must just be having some issues. I'd give it some time and they should get the site fixed.

The only other place i have found that sells the Soap reactor is mischievoustoys.com. They are in Canada. I have not ordered from them so no idea on how they are.
I would think the soap studio website would get fixed eventually. I never had a problem ordering direct from them.

I have bought from them directly a few times. Never had any problem with the website. I just checked the site now and it looks like it is having problems. The site usually works fine so they must just be having some issues. I'd give it some time and they should get the site fixed.

The only other place i have found that sells the Soap reactor is mischievoustoys.com. They are in Canada. I have not ordered from them so no idea on how they are.
I would think the soap studio website would get fixed eventually. I never had a problem ordering direct from them.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Soap Studio has now raised the price of the Soap Reactor to $388US. There is no way I am paying that much for this device. At $90US it was a go but this new price is a rip off. I can't imagine anyone buying at that new price. Oh and their site is still screwed up. The other site you mentioned has the old price bit they are out of stock now.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Soap Studio has now raised the price of the Soap Reactor to $388US. There is no way I am paying that much for this device. At $90US it was a go but this new price is a rip off. I can't imagine anyone buying at that new price. Oh and their site is still screwed up. The other site you mentioned has the old price bit they are out of stock now.

Where are you seeing that new price? Their site still has it listed at $89.99. I can add it to the cart and view my cart and calculate shipping. But when i go to check out the site still doesn't work. It seems like they tried to fix the site but haven't gotten it totally fixed yet. But the price still seems to be $90.

I want one for my Ultron. I will not be paying $418 shipped. The website shows U.S. $388. The website shows HK $380. The website is broken. I just checked online and the exchange rate is HK 7.76 to U.S. 1.
The soapstudio website isn't changing the price based on the exchange rate.

I'm going to message them on Facebook and see if I get an answer.

Site is back up and working correctly. Prices are all correct now. I just placed an order for the Soap Reactor and the price is $89.99. Everything went through and i got email receipt so it should all be good. Took them long enough to get the site fixed though. Almost 20 days to get the site fixed is kind of strange but at least it works now.

Anyone know where you can order this? Looks like they are off the website now.

Back