What Hot Toys have you pre-ordered/bought in 2016? Considering? Will buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penne

Freakalicious
Reaction score
What Hot Toys have you pre-ordered/bought in 2016? What Hots Toys are you considering pre-ordering/buying in 2016? What movie/comics/tv/etc characters will you buy if they are released by Hot Toys?

Pre-ordered/Bought In 2016:
Ironman mk43 diecast
Captain America (Age of Ultron)
War Machine mk1 diecast
Rey & BB8
Kylo Ren
Flametrooper

Considering Buying In 2016:
First Order Stormtrooper
Ironman mk45 diecast
Ironman mk46 diecast
War Machine mk3 diecast
Deadpool

Will Buy If Released:
Cable
Drax
Poe Dameron (if he comes with a good amount of accessories)
Han Solo (from Episode 7)
Captain America (Civil War)
Winter Soldier (Civil War)
Aquaman
Darkseid
Nightwing
Colossus (preferably diecast)
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Juggernaut

~Penne

I've had a lot of arrivals already and some pre-orders on the way but I've only pre-ordered the Hot Toys Deadpool so far this year. I'm sure there will be more but not sure what all I'll get yet.

nothing yet.
i miiiiiiiight purchase A1 Ripley if they radically change the face in the end (like it was with BDT2), but i seriously doubt it as i don't collect humans and as there is no alien to stand against her.
this far they didn't announce anything interesting for me in 2016, but a year just begins.

Nothing here either.

I got the Batman Returns figure (arrived broken, awaiting replacement on the way) and that seems like it's going to be my last as they have really moved away from my few licenses of interest.

I sold off my previous Hot Toys Alien figures (Kane and Dallas) and I never bought the Alien itself because I think their rendition is maybe the worst creature likeness they've ever done so I don't see any point in me buying a 1979 Ripley. No interest in another 1:6 Powerloader and there's no indication they will sell a 1986 Ripley separately nor if they will follow her up with Colonial Marines 2.0s. So I see no Hot Toys purchases on the near horizon.

Sadly to say, nothing from HT for me. I do intend to get the Batman Returns set, the BVS Bats, and maybe the Delorean someday but that's about it for new figures. Oh and Ripley, if she gets released. This might be the first year where the HT catalog just doesn't appeals to me. :(

So far this year all hot toys

iron man striker
pepper potts mark IX set
1/4 mark 43
Thanos

On preorder
Hulkbuster
Iron man shotgun

Considering
DeLorean
Nick fury
Also, I will most likely preorder most/all civil war figures

Just got the Sandtrooper. Will also be getting BvS Batman, Superman, Armoured Batman, Boba Fett, Princess Leia and possibly the De Lorean. I'll wait to see what is coming from Suicide Squad, and whether they do Wonder Woman and Aquaman from BvS and will depend on when they finally decide to put up BTTF 2 Marty, and both versions of Ripley and the power loader.

Pretty slow 16'

HT ANH Star Wars Line
Asia TF Copper Stormtrooper
Luke ST Disguise
Luke Farmboy EX
Vader x2
Kenobi x2
Sandtrooper x2
Leia x2 (Pre-ordered)

Marvel
1/4 Mark 43

Sideshow
TaunTaun x2
C-3PO
R5-D4
Cantina Dio
Nadoon's Nook Chair Set
Cantina Chair Set

Nothing yet. The only figure from last years preorders remaining is old man Arnie.

I'll pre-order the New Avenger version of Scarlet Witch when it is announced. I'll consider buying AoU Black Widow and AoU Scarlet Witch IF I can ever get an irresistible saving.

Everything else is pure announcement speculation at best. Future classic Terminator/Arnies, Phase 1 Iron Man diecast and Thor series announcements are the top of my interest list..

Only armoured batman, the batsignal and the bvs batmobile for me. Just as a-dev said they have moved away from licenses i like now (bar only one license) so i'm keeping the purchases on the low side. Unless they make more terminator 1 and 2 stuff, robocop 2, predator, colonial marines 2.0 or a mad max interceptor or ecto 1 or 1a in 1/6th scale i think i'm pretty much done with hot toys after i pick up the bvs stuff. I'm keeping my purchases limited to other companies like threezero who are covering the licenses i like like robocop 2.

Last edited:
Bought Avengers 2 Hulk.
Still on PO: Hulkbuster and prepping my room soon.

Still hope for more classic figures like T1 Kyle and Sarah.

Anybody heard something new about the rumor about the Kyle/Endo Final Battle 2-pack?

So far this year all hot toys

iron man striker
pepper potts mark IX set
1/4 mark 43
Thanos

On preorder
Hulkbuster
Iron man shotgun

Also, I will most likely preorder most/all civil war figures

Very nice! I might pick up most of the Civil War figures as well.

Pre-ordered/Bought In 2016:
- BvS Batman
- BvS Superman

Considering Buying In 2016:
- Ant-Man
- Batman 1966
- Robin 1966
- General Zod

Will Buy If Released:
- Wonder Woman
- Joker (Suicide Squad)
- Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)