I'm getting back in touch with Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, after a long hiatus and a few figures (2 SW, and 3 bonds).... I've decided to start collecting SST FIGURES again.

and now that I got a SST anakin figure on the way from an awesome freaks memeber, It's a start... Anakin has always been my favorite PT character. I know hes whiney and *****y but hey who isn't? and I would be too if your mentor/best friend brought your wife to kill you! *not what happened, but how he saw it* hahhahah

so BRING ON VADER AND BESPIN LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

yes I'm still the Medicom Kid :rock

Thank you josh, I knew you would support me since I'm getting back in. I'm going to be selective when it comes to this line, because as of right now I have no source of income(hey I'm working on it!!) hehe

Glad to have you back in the true fold... altho' it sounds like your allegiences are divided. ;)

Welcome back... but of course Anakin is whiney... "But I wanted to go to Toshi Station to pick up some power converters"... Like father like son...

By the way--- which Bonds do you have? My SS 12" collection is divided between those two lines as well...

snakebeater said:
I'm going to be selective when it comes to this line, because as of right now I have no source of income(hey I'm working on it!!) hehe

The prodigal son returns home to the SSC family! :D j/k!

Aren't you getting Maul?:eek:

snakebeater said:
Yes, after a long hiatus and a few figures (2 SW, and 3 bonds).... I've decided to start collecting SST FIGURES again.

and now that I got a SST anakin figure on the way from an awesome freaks memeber, It's a start... Anakin has always been my favorite PT character. I know hes whiney and *****y but hey who isn't? and I would be too if your mentor/best friend brought your wife to kill you! *not what happened, but how he saw it* hahhahah

so BRING ON VADER AND BESPIN LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

yes I'm still the Medicom Kid :rock

Good for you!!

...and if you are looking for any other SW figures...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16292 :monkey3

snakebeater said:
Thank you josh, I knew you would support me since I'm getting back in. I'm going to be selective when it comes to this line, because as of right now I have no source of income(hey I'm working on it!!) hehe

Of course! I would support ya even if you just wanted to collect Medicom though. :) :duff

-Thanks lcummins, but I'm more broke then a bum on garvey street...

-haha thanks josh

-DarthNeil, I had the Dr. No connery bond, roger moore bond, and wai lin... I sold her off first.. haha.. I miss my bond figures.

-amanaman, Medicom will always be my first love. :rock

-DarthRamuk, not while Darth Callous has his maul out... :lol

did some touch ups with my obi-wan.. love the sculpt.. the paint was alright..

made the eyes whiter, added highlights to the hair, made the eyebrows thinner and tryed to make the beard have a lighter translation from skin to hair.

oh not to mention sewed till my fingers hurt.
Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture030.jpg

EVILFACE said:
Am I reading this thread right????

Hey we do have an Sideshow section at MediWorld you know:lol

Good for you Venny, SSC's stuff will be more affordable and it's much better than the stuff I was getting when I was your age.

Enjoy your collection mate:D

Back