Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, Mezco launched a Marvel line which looks waaaay better than DC's, :lol god dammit Mezco!

Mezco Pre-Toy Fair 2016 - Marvel One:12 Collective - The Toyark - News

Mezco-One12-Marvel-004.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-007.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-011.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-013.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-023.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-026.jpg

Mezco-One12-Marvel-024.jpg

Dat Punisher :drool:

I am SOOOO getting the red-suited Daredevil, may get Punisher and one of the Caps.

Gorgeous, but how do these look "waaaay better than DC's"?????? They're all made by Mezco. They're all the same in terms of quality, articulation, etc. I think maybe you just like Marvel a little more, eh? ;)
No man, lately I hate Marvel (Modern Marvel anyway) and I've always been with DC.

It's obvious to me they look better than DC, the costumes are better executed, better tailored and better detailed, the sculpts are fantastic, and the paintjob too.

Outside the BvS ones and Green Arrow, DC ones look dull and weak imo, the faces are beyond generic, so much it ruins the figure for me. For instance, Shazam, I think he looks great, they nailed everything, but you look at the face and where is Shazam? That's just some random dude, wheres the chubby/square face, huge jaw and the squinty eyes? Supes is all around a train wreck imo.

Flash and Reverse aren't that bad because they wear a helmet.

They should do the red bits of the first appearance DD in a different material.
Looks like he's wearing overall shorts.:rotfl

No man, lately I hate Marvel (Modern Marvel anyway) and I've always been with DC.

It's obvious to me they look better than DC, the costumes are better executed, better tailored and better detailed, the sculpts are fantastic, and the paintjob too.

Outside the BvS ones and Green Arrow, DC ones look dull and weak imo, the faces are beyond generic, so much it ruins the figure for me. For instance, Shazam, I think he looks great, they nailed everything, but you look at the face and where is Shazam? That's just some random dude, wheres the chubby/square face, huge jaw and the squinty eyes? Supes is all around a train wreck imo.

Flash and Reverse aren't that bad because they wear a helmet.

Character selection has a lot to do with it too... I'd say Green Arrow looks to be the best out of the group, but Punisher and Cap also have lots of extra details, pouches, etc while Supes, Shazam and Zoom really just are what they are. Daredevil might be the worst of the lot, IMO.... They all look comparable to me though. :)

I'm in for Red and Black Daredevil, The all Black Punisher and Classic Cap. Nice job Mezco! I'm hoping to see Spidey and Classic Thor in the future.

Character selection has a lot to do with it too... I'd say Green Arrow looks to be the best out of the group, but Punisher and Cap also have lots of extra details, pouches, etc while Supes, Shazam and Zoom really just are what they are. Daredevil might be the worst of the lot, IMO.... They all look comparable to me though. :)

Could be, but still, all of those Marvel headsculpts capture each character perfectly, I cannot see Superman or Shazam, or even Barry Allen in those DC sculpts at all.

Plus, raised "S" shied and weird belt. I don't know, Marvel ones blew me away and DC ones have me like "eh".... And I'm a DC guy.

I am all over these! I hope to see Thor and Dr Doom eventually

I'm more of a DC fan and wasn't too impressed with the previous DC figures but, damn. I like these a lot. I'll be getting both Daredevils, a Punisher, and the classic Captain America. Time to fix the budget again.

I can't even....They're doing my three favorite Marvel characters! I am buying that Daredevil, the two Punishers, and Captain America. Is this a dream? I said that I'd be buying Punisher and Daredevil if they made them in the Mezco BvS thread, but I never thought it would happen since they didn't have the license. Pinch me!

Back