Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Barbie Collector- Black Label: Batman

Not really competition but just something cheap and fun to have before the Hot Toys version arrives.

91%2BmeYg-E1L._SL1500_.jpg

81VtTDk2Y6L._SL1500_.jpg

91OwhOStmLL._SL1500_.jpg

81nAX2AgjZL._SL1500_.jpg

91w7TQCPgOL._SL1500_.jpg

917TkHHqDmL._SL1500_.jpg

91W5gCf3H8L._SL1500_.jpg

If you love that face, wait til you see Barbie Superman :rotfl

Superman-Doll4.jpg

There's also Wonder Woman
Wonder-Woman-Doll.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Doll2.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Doll3-520x1024.jpg

Here's more Superman
Superman-Doll2.jpg

Superman-Doll5.jpg

Would you mind changing the thread title to Barbie Collector Batman v Superman?? I was going to make a thread but then saw this one... :)

I'd buy the Wonder Woman.

That head looks so freaking funny. Its Ken but the chin and mouth is so affleck. Are we sure affleck is not some ken doll that turned into a real boy by a cricket?

For the price that these will be I will get all 3. Should only be around 25.00 to 30.00 a piece. Will go OK with my DC direct figures I have. At least they don't look like Ken dolls in supes or bats costume like the previous star trek Barbi and Ken.

When are these being released? For how cheap they are in price why not get them all.

Aside from the headsculpts...these actually look...good?! I'm not kidding!

Well, if HT doesn't fix batmans outfit, this is definitely a good alternative.

Bats looks like if Affleck and Mac from It's Always Sunny had a son.

Obviously, these aren't meant to be on a HT or even SS level of quality, so everyone dropping the "look at these HT pics! they're better!" line (or the people doing the reverse) are missing the point.

These are... surprisingly amazing for the price point. It's not a HT head sculpt, but in mask and out - it is definitely Affleck-esque. All three figures look like fun, bizarrely accurate figures for their price point.

Wonder Woman looks nice.

Well they all look pretty good for what they are.
Agreed. Wonder Woman does look good and the quality of the costumes reminds me of Medicom RAH. Saying how much better Hot Toys is seems redundant since they are almost 6 times the cost.

At least they don't look like Ken dolls in supes or bats costume like the previous star trek Barbi and Ken.

I wonder what Barbie collectors think, though? Part of the charm of the Barbie line is that it features Barbie and Ken dressed up as pop culture figures. These are more like the old Hasbro/Kenner 12" Star Wars line.

Not bad in any event.

batman66kenbarbiecatwomanmain.jpg

Back