1:1 Batman Utility Belt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I couldn't find a thread for this piece in the DC statues/props forum search, I was wondering if anyone had it and what you guys thought about it? I saw it on an episode of Big Bang Theory the other day (sorry for mentioning it, I know some people hate that show), and I was curious to hear if it was worth the price tag.

Thanks in advance!

file.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Yeah, I saw it on BBTS as well, was considering it but now I'm not so sure. Sounds like $$ is better spent elsewhere.

To me it just looks cheap and cheesy. I think it could be easily duplicated by someone with decent skills.

I've seen this in person, while I have the DC Direct Classic Utility Belt Prop Replica in my collection, and I agree -- compared to the classic this one looks cheaply made. I'm not sure though if this one comes in a very limited edition size and COA, but the classic only had 750 pieces made, and its base comes with an acrylic glass top. Very elegant looking and real museum-quality display.

DC23852lg.jpg

RP0269-Bat-Belt-L.jpg

Back