Ash VS Evil Dead 7" Figure by NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
NECA-ASH-Kastors-Korner-00__scaled_600.jpg

he looks so chubby

I agree the bare sculpt looked better than that painted one. Must be caked on paint? Makes him too chubby

NECA is very hit/miss with their paint apps........seems like they are great on the crap no one cares about, and heavy handed on those that we do!

NECA is very hit/miss with their paint apps........seems like they are great on the crap no one cares about, and heavy handed on those that we do!
Not sure why they don't just use the translucent/dyed plastic that they've used before.
Instead of that heavy ass sloppy paint.
Look at these.
neca-rocky-series-3-action-figures-01.jpg

NECA_dutch_01.jpg

IMG_7348.JPG

It looks so much better.
:dunno

c'mon son

You really think this looks like Bruce Campbell? For $240.00 (+ shipping) I would expect something a little better and this a prototype, I hope the released figure isn't even worse. The Neca one is a $20.00 figure and although the paint app is blotchy and makes him look too fat you can still tell it kinda looks like Bruce.

ash-williams-sixth-scale-evil-dead-2-100297-04.jpg

You really think this looks like Bruce Campbell? For $240.00 (+ shipping) I would expect something a little better and this a prototype, I hope the released figure isn't even worse. The Neca one is a $20.00 figure and although the paint app is blotchy and makes him look too fat you can still tell it kinda looks like Bruce.

View attachment 243152

I agree with you NECA got it right

Back