Statue Weta: Lord Elrond at Dol Guldur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HobbitBotFAElrondb2.jpg

Great looking piece, fortunately (for me) I'm sticking with environments, mostly.

When this hits in stock it's a must have for me. Elrond is my favorite from both lotr and the hobbit.

I think too little too late...the hype is over

And that pose is little too much...did he ever fought in the movies much less be in that pose?

HIs fight (duo with Saruman) against with wraiths in the last Hobbit movie was probably the highlight of the series.

Re: Elrond

Your pics are great and all, but there already are threads for these statues that you're posting.

Re: Elrond

Your pics are great and all, but there already are threads for these statues that you're posting.

I didn't know,I've been away for a while cause my tabloid couldn't use the desktop version.
But now it seems to be working again.

Sorry for the bump, but does anyone have a comparison between Elrond and for example the 1/6 Gandalf. Gandalf fits in my showcase easily, but I'm not sure if I can fit Elrond? The sizes seem to big, but sometimes just putting it down in another angle helps enough to find space for him.

Back