Toys city or alert line Waffen SS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Morton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi - I am looking to build some waffen SS soldiers and spotted either the Alert Line set or the Tous City set. Which one of the two is better in terms of quality? Cheers b

I can't speak for Alert Line but I know Toy City makes some good stuff. So, personally, I'd go with them fro experience. But judging only by pics they look verty comparable. TC has 4 different Waffen-SS set on PO at the moment though. I sure like the Soviet Winter set and the MG-42 sets Alert Line have on PO.

Here is my Fallschirmjäger Ardenne Toy City set so you can see the quality. The weathering is be me though.

Sorry for the late reply. No one really cares for this stuff here so I rarely come to this section in this forum. I would suggest one of the knock off True Type Narrow Shoulder bodies that are all over ebay. Around $20. Those things have been a godsend. :)

Hi - so I bought the Alert Line Waffen SS kit and while the uniform tailoring is very nice, the accessories leave a bit to be desired. for example, the rifle is plastic and all there are no metal bits, only plastic and fabric. Furthermore, the badges look somewhat cheap.

Are the Toys City accessories made of metal? How are the badges?

Cheers!

Back