American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
c3ddc5b98eea53cdb317e30168fc33a0.jpg

As much as I enjoy the movie, there are only a few looks I would really want on the shelf: Mauled Jack, transforming David, full werewolf David, and maybe Nazi monster.

Looks like Toribox did the prototypes there. Good choice by PCS. Hopefully it won't lead to unmet expectations with the production outfits.

Yeah, that's my thought on it. I can't imagine there are such huge fans of that movie that those looks will sell in large numbers. I would do some of the more interesting looks from the film instead. This would be my number one, though:

BeZM0Mr.jpg

Yeah, that's my thought on it. I can't imagine there are such huge fans of that movie that those looks will sell in large numbers. I would do some of the more interesting looks from the film instead. This would be my number one, though:

BeZM0Mr.jpg

Definitely. Werewolf and that two-pack.

I can see how people may not want campers, but for me these are perfect. Sets the whole film in motion. Also its one of my favorite films of all time. These aren't any different than Tony Stark in a suit or pretty much every figure Rainman has ever produced. I can see these two guys with a white LED light over head with a black background. Going to look bad ass.

Agreed, one of my favorites as well. Would love to see the wolf. But if this is all that happens. I'm just glad there is finally going to be representation of the film in 1/6. [emoji106]🏻

'Boring backpacker's' would be an instabuy for me. Despite such stand out elements as the transformation scene, decomposing Jack, Nazi zombies and Jenny Agutter's norks, the opening treck through the moors (and stop off at The Slaughtered Lamb) is what left an indelible mark on me as a kid.

I can see how people may not want campers, but for me these are perfect. Sets the whole film in motion. Also its one of my favorite films of all time. These aren't any different than Tony Stark in a suit or pretty much every figure Rainman has ever produced. I can see these two guys with a white LED light over head with a black background. Going to look bad ass.
I totally understand that perspective (being a sometimes Rainman buyer, I would have to!). Earlier I was just speculating about trying to market these to a large audience. But who knows? Maybe I'm underestimating demand for this movie. I know it is high on many horror fans' lists. Definitely up with the Howling as one of my top two werewolf movies.

Back