Star Ace Marilyn Monroe 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Ace Toys Ltd. is pleased to announce they will be producing collectible 1:6 figures of Marilyn Monroe. The first figure will feature the iconic movie star as she appeared in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” with two different outfits and a newly designed seamless body. The figure should be available for pre-order in Q3 of 2016.

GPB 3.jpg

This is the preliminary sculpt for Marilyn (the eyes are photoshopped). We welcome feedback on this sculpt. It is still pending approval and subject to change.
!cid_15CAC800-042E-4131-A02D-A8400C8E0DB3.jpg

This is cool! I'd love if they kept up a line of classic movie stars. Not sure i'd go for Marilyn... but a Marlene Dietrich? I'm there.

Star Ace knocked it out of the park with their Steve McQueen figure. I was hoping for more iconic movie stars, but I was thinking Paul Newman as "Fast" Eddie Felson or Cool Hand Luke. I have no interest in a Marilyn Monroe doll.

Yes their McQueen sculpt is superb and production piece was well done..Star Ace has my business!

That is a fantastic sculpt. I will definitely be getting this. And don't listen to the people who clearly can't read the thread title and are asking for other people instead. I'm sure if you had other licenses you would let us know, and since you showed last year that there was going to be Marilyn figures, not sure why these people are surprised.

Think I'll get this, thinking about starting an All Real Life Icons detolf display. I'm getting the Storm Mike Tyson Yoiungest heavyweight Champion and these two would be a cool start IMO.

Looking forward to seeing how the second outfit looks (presumably the pink dress).

This 1:6 will be easier to display on the shelf - I just bought the Blitzway statue of Marilyn but that was 1:4 scale.

I saw in another thread here that K.A. Kim's headsculpt from the Bltzway statue had been recast (scanned?) by some company in 1:6 scale. But I would prefer to buy this legit Star Ace.

gorgeous. am 100% behind buy a marilyn from you guys, though depending on which version.

not sure i'd go for the pink dress version, but the gold dress one would be cool. surprised you guys aren't starting with her famous white dress that blows up.

anyway, sculpt looks superb.

WoW what a doll she is tempting. I was watching utube last night of celebrity ghosts possibly still around. I dont believe but love good ghost storys. Anyway i could see me posing this with superman saving this beautyfull icon.

Back