NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toty21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Predator Jungle Hunter Maquette up for pre-order!

preview_300158_PredatorJungleMaq.jpg

14973wh.jpg

28a7v60.jpg

16m9iti.jpg

11qk7ld.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow?

:horror can't wait to see if it is and what it looks like

I just hope they nail a few things. Pose, head sculpt and movie accuracy. No slip ups this time Sideshow. If you're gonna do it, do it right. :lecture

Do you guys think they will revisit Dutch Arnie/ do a Dutch Arnie 2.0 if they are infact doing a new P1?

I just hope they nail a few things. Pose, head sculpt and movie accuracy. No slip ups this time Sideshow. If you're gonna do it, do it right. :lecture

So this is their chance to "redeem" themselves.

Looking forward to this project.

Cool. Looks big! I see they've gone for a very original 'knee up' pose, lol :lol

Glad I passed on P2, will get this instead.

the sculptor didn't have much imagination to pose his legs exactly the same as the P2

Why not just scan the lifesize bust, maybe do some slightly tweaks, and scale down then print it out? So much better than hand sculpting based on the screenshots from the movie?
I can imagine if coolprops gonna to a p2 maquette, they will just scan the whole body suit then give some pose in zbrush, and print it out to be the most accurate city hunter maquette, guess everyone will be happy then.

yea, if they do one though, we won't see it for 10 years. That company is slow as **** to put out anything.

Back