Rotworks by Arif

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottingcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have been working on artworks for quite a long time now. It has always been a passion of mine ever since I vandalized my mom's wall with her lipstick at a very early age. I was 4.

I've worked with numerous clients especially bands, to get Rotworks across the globe and I am ever so grateful and thankful to all of them. Recently, I have been very stagnant in putting out new artworks due to the dreadful day job.

Unfortunately, I was "terminated" due to closure of the department. It was a rough end in 2015 and a rough start to 2016. Hence, you guys kept seeing fast artworks progress from me recently. This is the risk I have to take, to do something I love as a passion and hopefully as a career. I am definitely not getting any younger and personally I think this is somewhat the right time to fuel my interest and capabilities. I am here to say that I am definitely NOT asking for any sympathy or charity. But this means everything to me and my ever so supportive family.

I have future plans for Rotworks and working really hard to achieve this initial dream of mine. All in all, I would like to thank those whom I have worked with over the years and as well as an advanced thank you to my future clients.

Thank you for supporting an independent artist.

Details of print:
-Edition size for the A1 print will be only 10 prints
-Edition size for the A2 print will be only 40 prints
-A1 size measurements 24x36inches
-A2 size measurements 16x24inches
-Fine art print archival acid free paper textured 250gsm
-Hand signed and numbered
-Shipped in a secured strong tube
-Scheduled to be shipped end February 2016

Pre order link here:
ROTWORKS ? PRE ORDER Limited Xenomorph Family Portrait tribute Print

FB: Security Check Required
IG: Rotworks (@rotworks) • Instagram photos and videos
12540615_10201305175826944_4230854011547561021_n.jpg
Xenomorph print.jpg

Thank you guys so much for the kind words :) ive just explored dealing with colors for the first time.. and i kinda diggin it.. heres an artwork i just finished earlier today.. any of you remember this? heh..
12715275_10201374890289762_5874103422260563291_n.jpg

Back