XM Studios Moonknight 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
"XM 1/4 scale Moonknight ...
Thanks to Hive (skan) for the badass concept." XM FB

12495226_1634714723415887_6618063618325434227_n.jpg

Wow I had not idea moonknight was in the works. This is going to make a lot of people happy.

Not feeling this one at all. I don't like the crouched down pose and, like others have already stated, the chain is puzzling.

I always love me some Moon Knight, but as with others, I'm just not digging the pose too much. Let's face it: Moon Knight is pretty much MARVEL's answer to Batman, even if he is a bit loonier than The Dark Knight. Be nice to see him in a more Batman-nish pose. Not too keen on the face/hood either. I know it would likely be impossible to do, but I'd love to see someone bring the classic Bill Sienkiewicz Moon Knight into three dimensions, as well as that series take on Werewolf by Night...

I always love me some Moon Knight, but as with others, I'm just not digging the pose too much. Let's face it: Moon Knight is pretty much MARVEL's answer to Batman, even if he is a bit loonier than The Dark Knight. Be nice to see him in a more Batman-nish pose. Not too keen on the face/hood either. I know it would likely be impossible to do, but I'd love to see someone bring the classic Bill Sienkiewicz Moon Knight into three dimensions, as well as that series take on Werewolf by Night...

a man with good taste : )

Back