• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling: Hot Toys Star-Lord Exclusive and Rocket and Groot Two Pack Exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeyflow33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm selling the last of my Hot Toys, a Star-Lord Exclusive figure and the two pack exclusive of Rocket and Groot. These were displayed behind glass and come with all the accessories, the art box and the brown shipper. They'll be mailed out double boxed too!

Star-Lord Exclusive - SOLD!

Groot and Rocket Exclusive - $340 shipped in the US with fees included

guardians.jpg

Last edited:
Highest price ever seen

Thank you for your valuable input Adam, it's always nice for a brand new member to come in and make such fantastic contributions.

One of these is under retail so I'm not sure what your criticism is based on? Were you actually interested in either of them or was it more important to showcase how much of a dbag you are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no one rely to you noob.:clap

Why would you first leave a negative comment on my sales thread for no reason?

Then why would you give me negative feedback when we've never done a deal and you've never contacted me about buying anything.

Maybe being new your reputation doesn't mean anything to you, but mine matters to me and you're abusing the reason for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back