Hi All. Rogers985. Not done an intro yet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogers985

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been collecting hot toys and 1/6 for over a year now. mostly marvel stuff, a few custom jobs. And just recently I took the plunge into original Star Wars trilogy hot toys. I've ordered the sand trooper today, got vader coming on Monday. And I have luke skywalker and boba fett on preorder!

This hobby is hitting my wallet hard. But I'm seriously addicted to it. It's amazing to see your favourite characters come to life in 1/6 form. They are like "miniature wax works" as my girlfriend puts it!

6a03abbab875fc0d64da50f23a410275.jpg

Quick shot of the collection so far.
I do have iron patriot and the mark 42 but they are boxed up and on eBay at the moment.

I will be getting two more detolfs in the next few months too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those both look like awesome figures and would love to pick them up as well. However, with the CAD dollar in the toilet there're both close to $400 CAD each after exchange rate, shipping and taxes are factored in. :gah:

Those both look like awesome figures and would love to pick them up as well. However, with the CAD dollar in the toilet there're both close to $400 CAD each after exchange rate, shipping and taxes are factored in. :gah:

I know how you feel man. Being a uk collector is a pain in backside. I have to either go through eBay sellers I trust or forbidden planet. As much as I like going through forbidden planet as it's the safest option it is a lot more expensive and you get your figure a few months after everyone else has haha. Maybe look at some eBay sellers? The only thing is I wouldn't preorder on eBay and you'd have to be quick on the draw when a figure gets released invade the eBay seller sells out fast!

Cheers man, yeah I've got a custom naked snake and a couple of military figures to go besides him (a spetsnaz soldier and a navy seal). I can post some pics later tonight

Back