My small but growing collection..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1ch1e

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Rich and I be en a member for quite some time just watching how everyone display there stuff and trying to get my collection to be just as good as everyone else's. I started out collecting McFarlane sports figures and it wasn't until I saw a show called collection intervention is when I got introduced to the 1/6 scale figures. I became a fan of the details that these figures have and knew from then on I found a new hobby. I'm a big Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson fan so most of my collection is of him but I got some other stuff as well. Hope you all like.

Dexter is my 1st figure I got didn't know much when I got him but I was able to get Skiman to fix the head sculpt and with a new paint job he brought him to life

after Dexter I started with my Dwayne Johnson collection. Big thanks to Steven.giunta for painting & custom the hurcules lion head & other work he has done for me

got the 1/6 scale ring from Tessjess1 Thank you to him for that it makes This display stand out more

My work in progress Black Adam can't wait for Skiman to send back the head sculpt and boots

My custom Doom figure movie was okay in my eyes lol

All my lights was done by Sahmez Lights & Decals very easy to put together and after seeing other collectors with lights I had to get some it really brings the collection to life.

Re: My small but growing collection

Nice collection.. thanks for sharing. It's neat seeing some sports related stuff. I see that you are a Lebron fan as well! I'm not a baseball fan but I think your baseball display is the best. From the perspective to the field detail it's ace!

Nice collection.. thanks for sharing. It's neat seeing some sports related stuff. I see that you are a Lebron fan as well! I'm not a baseball fan but I think your baseball display is the best. From the perspective to the field detail it's ace!

Thank you Royce I Really appreciate the kind words I'm a big Lebron fan & I must say your collection is great your NBA corner is awesome I almost pulled the trigger on buying the enterbay Lebron and Iverson but I wouldn't know where to put them In my detolf I am working on making 1 detolf just McFarlane figures by adding more shelves once I do that I know I'll have both of them in my collection lol

I like your custom figures and sports figures!
Great collection.

Cant wait to check out that Black Adam. Post some closeups of the costume please.

My small but growing collection

I started with Mcfarlane sports figures as well. I have tons of them but none currently on display. I love the set up you have with them. Really makes me want to get mine out and set up somehow. Just need the space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back