Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Lex Luthor - Premium Format Figure - up for pre-order!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lex Luthor (Power Suit)

I knew this was coming, I just found it sooooooo lame in the comics, even as a kid. Looks good, key villian, just for me it is not that exciting.

Freaking amen, it was about time for this to be shown. DC line is too stuck in T&A

Looks good like Superman PF

And in 12 hrs we get the full Dark Phoenix unveil

My reward points balance never looked so good

Looks good. Hope it lights up. Shouldn't the gauntlets have kryptonite stones? Maybe that will be the EX. I actually think the EX should be a business suit body but that will never happen.

Still there are 10 PF's I would have rather seen before Luthor.
1. Flash (mirror pose Reverse Flash variant). Seriously?
2. Hawkman
3. Hawkgirl
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Zatanna
6. Mera
7. Robin
8. Nightwing
9. Batwoman
10. Huntress

Not to mention the Color Lanterns

Maybe these will show up in some capacity at SDCC.

Well my PO list have a new member :p will look so nice with darkseid and siniestro :p

Well my PO list have a new member :p will look so nice with darkseid and siniestro :p

and Joker :) If they make Reverse Flash, Cheetah and Black Manta that will be a nice collection of DC villains to pair up with the JL.

Nice villain surprise

The Face kinda reminds me of Frank Quietly's work. The suit looks cool. Congrats to those waiting for him. Gladly I got through 12days without having to worry about POing any of it.

The Face kinda reminds me of Frank Quietly's work. The suit looks cool. Congrats to those waiting for him. Gladly I got through 12days without having to worry about POing any of it.

You nailed it...I didn't put it together until you said Frank Quietly. It does remind me of his work too. Happy for those waiting for Lex....I think i made it through the 12 days with Dark Phoenix as my only definite PO.

Sweet! been waiting on this! however, not looking forward to the more than likely huge pricetag

Back