Need Help in a a display case idea, 2016 link update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSN Lopez

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have been in this website for a while reading about how i can make a display for my figures and statues. i did see the besta cases but the tombo doors are not made no more. so i saw the PAX double with the PAX Sliding door. now im very new with this, i need dimensions an exact things i need to buy cause i dont have an ikea near me so i have to order them online. So what im asking if any of you can help me out is to tell me what to buy. i need the shelves or dividers but i dont know the dimensions, i need the pax double, and the pax sliding door. if you can provide the dimensions i need to buy please i would appreciate it. so i need

the pax shelf double
the pax sliding door with dimensions for the pax shelf double
and i need shelf's from the Komplement section for i can divide the areas of the shelf with the dimensions

please i need help and i would appreciate it if you guys can help me

Thank you!

Have a look through this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/how-to-display-your-collectibles/113791-display-info.html

In particular, post #9 and #87 from gagaliya. It outlines how to set up a 60" and 80" PAX with clear acrylic in 6 panel, and single panel, respectively. I have just set up my own PAX (58" x 92") and am awaiting acrylic. However, I have reserved the bottom 1/4 for storage, so my acrylic is measuring in at 29 3/4” x 68 1/8” at 1/8" thick... not sure that will help you at all if you are looking for a full panel of acrylic.

I have been in this website for a while reading about how i can make a display for my figures and statues. i did see the besta cases but the tombo doors are not made no more. so i saw the PAX double with the PAX Sliding door. now im very new with this, i need dimensions an exact things i need to buy cause i dont have an ikea near me so i have to order them online. So what im asking if any of you can help me out is to tell me what to buy. i need the shelves or dividers but i dont know the dimensions, i need the pax double, and the pax sliding door. if you can provide the dimensions i need to buy please i would appreciate it. so i need

the pax shelf double
the pax sliding door with dimensions for the pax shelf double
and i need shelf's from the Komplement section for i can divide the areas of the shelf with the dimensions

please i need help and i would appreciate it if you guys can help me

Thank you!

Back