Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
12418823_10153724350745781_960661903747599145_o.jpg

Wish I was into statues. You can get hyped, but the time it takes for it to come out is painstakingly slow...

Awesome. Hopefully this means an accurate T1 Endo and Police Shootout T-800.

Does anyone know about this company's track record with paint apps?

Check out what they do with their robots for the TF line, I don't even like Bayformers, but their track record for what gets shipped is hard to argue against. Their Terminator stuff is probably going to melt some brains.

...and I just noticed that G1 Transformers is added into their lineup. :panic:

Their stuff looks great, but 1:3 just doesn't work for the collection. Companies are starting to dole out licenses like candy.

I googled some of their products, and it seems like their production work is top notch. Very encouraging, though with this many license I can't help but imagine they'll only be dabbling in any given line. I would be surprised if Terminator was a priority, but I hope so!

I googled some of their products, and it seems like their production work is top notch. Very encouraging, though with this many license I can't help but imagine they'll only be dabbling in any given line. I would be surprised if Terminator was a priority, but I hope so!
They have at least 10 characters in their Bayformers series released/previewed, and like 20 from the Arkham games.

P1 is pushing the statue game in a higher standard for sure.

Back