Prime 1 Studio gets Marvel license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
12418823_10153724350745781_960661903747599145_o.jpg

it will be movie versions what do u think boys? also any official info abt comic versions or movie??

Prime 1 has pretty much done movie and video game related pieces in the past. Can't see them moving to comic versions but this is still great news.

Prime 1 has pretty much done movie and video game related pieces in the past. Can't see them moving to comic versions but this is still great news.

I coulda sworn they were doing a Jim Lee Bats at some point? I think they mainly did movie stuff cuz SSC does so much comic stuff and they were sort of choosing to focuz on a separate medium. But they should have the 1/3 license now for DC and Marvel so comic related stuff should also be on the table. Still, chances are they will do movie related stuff first. I'm not sure I would be interested in any 1/3 marvel pieces because I mainly collect 1/4 avengers and xmen and I'm not about to start 1/3 lines for that:lol It's still going to be awesome seeing what they work on since everything they do looks so amazing!

Wow. I will be interested to see if it is movie or comic based and then what characters they focus on. Hoping for some X-Men and not just Avengers.

No comics, no care

Ditto. It's gotta be comics related for me to be interested. Even then, I really don't have room for a 1/3 collection of Marvel pieces. However, a 1/3 comic Wolverine, Cap, and Hulk would be really tough for me to pass on.

Wow. I will be interested to see if it is movie or comic based and then what characters they focus on. Hoping for some X-Men and not just Avengers.

i think we're all curious to what direction they're going with the license, so i asked Kira in Statue Forums and now hopefully she'll reply and let us all know.

See Noel Batman and announced Lee Batman. They'll go wherever they can go and kick ass while doing it. Good news on one hand, but my wallet just shivered. :lol

Back