Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
A sneak peek from P1 instagram. They confirmed it is full sculpt. Still unsure if 1/3. It's definitely looking good! Pose is great!

12493879_10208190506425629_2792230230825203346_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- Wonder Woman Statue

looks good but you'd think at such a large scale, the straps could've been real leather

Need to know the scale. If 1/3 scale, I'm out.

1/2 is too big and too much money for me to spend on a character I don't absolutely love. Christopher Reeve Superman? You bet. This Wonder Woman? Nope.

If only they make a smaller scale. 1/3 is way too big and too expensive for my blood

Sounds awesome but I'm out. I think this line is 1/2. Either way I'm only interested in Batverse stuff from P1 for now.

I only want comic version WW at this scale.

1/2 is huge. With limited funds and space, the statue has to be an iconic character for me to buy. Not sure if this Wonder Woman is it.

unfortunately, i'm in for this line, even at 1/2 scale. i was hoping for 1/3, but oh well. just imagining having the trinity movie version, all in 1/2 scale, just blows my freaking mind. to epic to comprehend.

Let's see if this 1/2 cost 2k

I'm not going into 1/2 :cuckoo:
Can't wait to live vicariously through others photos though. I'm sure Prime1 is going to crush it.

so, we're not gonna get a full wonder woman reveal? that would be a huge letdown!

I've only recently talked myself into 1/3. Not sure I'm going to be able to do 1/2. Will depend on the price point. So far, the quality is incredible.

They are always holding out on revealing Wonder Woman. Hot Toys is doing the same thing... smh

They are always holding out on revealing Wonder Woman. Hot Toys is doing the same thing... smh

I wonder if it is a studio thing where certain restrictions are in place until we get closer to the release date.

Back