Making a Murderer Netflix series.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Binge watched this over the weekend. I've never wanted to throw my controller through my tv screen more so than while watching this. More disturbing than any horror movie I've ever seen.

I started watching it and couldn't stop. It's sickening that this is real life and not some made up thriller/drama. For those interested, don't google the case or person. Watch the series.

Watched couple of weeks ago but couldn't watch the last ep as it made me so angry so just googled what happened instead.

It just shocks me that things like this can happen these days :(

Watched couple of weeks ago but couldn't watch the last ep as it made me so angry so just googled what happened instead.

It just shocks me that things like this can happen these days :(

That's me. I've never been so angry watching something. I just wanted to punch my tv.

So that first episode was pretty infuriating. There is miscarriages of justice and then there is plain fabrication. It's sickening!

I suggest after watching the series do a little more research into some of the evidence not shown on the series................it probably wont change your mind about inept and downright criminal behavior of the law enforcement and legal system (because there was plenty of that no question) but might make you question the defendant steve's innocence.

It's always good to be critical and I shall be doing that as I progress through the series.

Alot of the evidence should have been inadmissable IMO. The fact that evidence was found days/months later and by law enforcement that should not have been there alone.

I'm not saying Avery is guilty or innocent. He very well may be guilty, but how they got to that point is pretty sickening. The defense wasn't allowed to accuse anyone else other than Avery or his nephew? That made no sense to me. I think it was the nephew's brother and his dad. They were never fully investigated and would have had access to everything.

You want infuriating, you all need to watch the Paradise Lost documentaries on Amazon Prime about the West Memphis Three. That is some **** right there.

I watched this the other night - all ten episodes; was up to 5am one morning. Clearly, the filmmakers are slanted in favor of Avery and his nephew. That said, its very compelling stuff and really does look like at least one of them is very innocent......

Great series but like others said, read what they left out of the show. The doc was very one sided.

I am not a documentary guy so that could be it but not into the show. Wanted the first episode and half of the second and had enough.

Yea, it was hard to watch or give a **** about the guy knowing he tossed a cat on a bonfire.

I stalled after ep4 and googled the outcome.

Dude is a pos but got hosed.

Like everyone, I watched this last week and couldnt stop watching.
Made the big mistake of trying to watch one episode to wind down before going to sleep.
I ended up sleeping at 6 am. Finished watching the rest when I came home from work that day.
Like most people, my first reaction was shock and disbelief. I think the biggest fear watching the show is thinking that it can happen to you.

I love watching shows like this, or like the show "The first 48" because its a murder mystery...a "who done it".
Like "The first 48", sometimes, its black and white and its clear as day that the evidence is beyond the shadow of the doubt.
But sometimes, I find myself amused when my first instinct is to think the person being interrogated is guilty, then find out, he was innocent,
and sometimes, the witness even turned out to be the murderer.

Halfway to "Making a murderer", I'm telling my coworkers about the show, and I'm so angry and in disbelief.
When I finished the show...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Like everyone, I watched this last week and couldnt stop watching.
Made the big mistake of trying to watch one episode to wind down before going to sleep.
I ended up sleeping at 6 am. Finished watching the rest when I came home from work that day.
Like most people, my first reaction was shock and disbelief. I think the biggest fear watching the show is thinking that it can happen to you.

I love watching shows like this, or like the show "The first 48" because its a murder mystery...a "who done it".
Like "The first 48", sometimes, its black and white and its clear as day that the evidence is beyond the shadow of the doubt.
But sometimes, I find myself amused when my first instinct is to think the person being interrogated is guilty, then find out, he was innocent,
and sometimes, the witness even turned out to be the murderer.

Halfway to "Making a murderer", I'm telling my coworkers about the show, and I'm so angry and in disbelief.
When I finished the show...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back