• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Avengers Loki 1/6 figure + Custom 1/4 Loki figure + XM Studios Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! So, I have the following items up for sale:

1. Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Loki figure. Figure is brand new, only ever displayed once in a smoke free home. Comes with all original accessories, including original box and original brown mailer. Ideally, I'd like to make $400.00 + $10.00 shipping, but I'm also open to offers.

2. 1/4 Scale custom Loki figure. I asked the artist who made this figure to sort of pay tribute to Loki's more mythological roots with the design of the clothes, which are all hand sewn and made. The head is also hand sculpted with polymer clay, with real, rooted hair. Figure also comes with a hand crafted short ax, as can be seen in the pictures, plus stand. I paid about $1700 for this guy when all was said and done, so I would be looking to make a reasonable amount of that back. Please make me offers if you're interested.

Also, I'll include the Walmart Exclusive Loki Avengers figure, brand new, still in unopened package, for free if someone wants to buy both of these guys, and free shipping.

3. XM Studio's 1/6 scale Loki statue. Brand New, only ever displayed once in a smoke free home. Comes with original box. $200.00 + $25.00 shipping.

Loki custom 008.JPG

Loki custom 006.JPG

Loki custom 005.JPG

Loki custom 012.JPG

Loki custom 004.JPG

Loki custom 003.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG