Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I don't know anything about this operation so it'll be new to me. Although a quick search shows it has been chronicled in books and adapted to film once before in 1958. So it will be considered Nolan's first straight up remake.

Cool. I don't know anything about this operation so it'll be new to me. Although a quick search shows it has been chronicled in books and adapted to film once before in 1958. So it will be considered Nolan's first straight up remake.

Insomnia is a remake but I don't think this is going to be.

Also, Inception was a straight up remake. So this will be number 3, probably.

fH4dxDT.jpg

Please keep Steven Spielberg and Dale Dye away from this, we already know it was a spectacular rescue after a devastating crushing by the Germans but those two will only turn it into 2 hours of Brit bashing. I hope they can also right a few things they got wrong with Atonement....

Huge disappointment he isn't doing Akira as alot of people thought- he must be tiring of the sci-fi/fantasy films he has been making- we already have alot of GREAT war movies- not sure what he is thinking doing this unless he has alot of Nolanesque shadings to add to the story. I'm sure it will be amazing and realistic and visually majestic, just not all that excited..

Back