Herocross 1966 Batmobile!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jolietbat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Default Re: Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile!!!

Ok... I just got the best surprise about an hour ago...

My Herocross 1966 Batmobile just came in and I can really care less about the Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile...

This thing is UNFOOKING BELIEVEABLE!!!

All metal, lights, and a MP3 player!!!

It comes with Adam West Batman too...

I'm just shocked!!!

Real rubber tires, paint job, detail is just awesome!!!

Custom license plate too...

I'm playing music on it right now...

Hot Toys just lost this race...

Last edited:
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks good, but it seems like apples and oranges comparing it to the Hot Toys prototype. Different style (this one has a smooshed up, super deformed kind of look to it), different scale, and totally different level of complexity/realism. Still, the HT one isn't going to happen, so this might be a next best option for those who want something that actually exists.

Looks good, but it seems like apples and oranges comparing it to the Hot Toys prototype. Different style (this one has a smooshed up, super deformed kind of look to it), different scale, and totally different level of complexity/realism. Still, the HT one isn't going to happen, so this might be a next best option for those who want something that actually exists.

Agreed whilst its a nice model you can't really compare it to the hot toys batmobile. The hot toys batmobile would have been the most realistic scaled model of the 66 batmobile in 1/6th form yet released. The herocross batmobile on the other hand whilst nicely done does tend to look toyish.

Last edited:
Looks great.. I have one coming as well, Have a Robin on order with it.. will proudly display it in my Batman collection.

Nice one. If I was a huge Batman TV show fan, this would have been my preferred choice over the large size HT version too.
I'm a suck for super deformed cute style. Really like the Herocross Hybrid Metal figures designs for TV version Batman and Robin.
I'm hoping that they have plans for the Tim Burton Batman universe and make a similar Batmobile as well.

I could see another Batmobile coming... The box has the number #001 which could indicate more to come...

I just love this Batmobile....

If the Hot Toys 1966 comes out; I'll still get it even though it didn't have the MP3 player... I'll just seat my I-Phone onto power of Robins lap and put the volume on high...

Last edited:
Agreed whilst its a nice model you can't really compare it to the hot toys batmobile. The hot toys batmobile would have been the most realistic scaled model of the 66 batmobile in 1/6th form yet released. The herocross batmobile on the other hand whilst nicely done does tend to look toyish.

Respect for using whilst twice in one paragraph!

I just saw the Herocross Batmobile on display at a local store. It is beautiful, but its small & priced at $350+ Still waiting & hoping for the Hot toys version. They teased it & then sold us the figures...now make the damn car!

This looks really nice, but the pricing on many items is crazy! If the prices were reasonable - more product would sell. Why do these companies feel they have to take the eyes out of my head? Many will say it's our own fault for buying whatever they throw at us, but it's gotten out of hand. I cut back years ago & now just buy the things I cant do without.

Very impressed with the build of this vehicle. The metal body is refined and glossy, and the articulated and free rolling wheels are highly detailed:

Nice pic and thanks for the review. Isn't it a Bluetooth speaker too or something?

Yes, which is a bit of a pain, as the directions say to keep it charged or it will stay dead after 100 hours of fully depleted charge.

I just saw the Herocross Batmobile on display at a local store. It is beautiful, but its small & priced at $350+ Still waiting & hoping for the Hot toys version. They teased it & then sold us the figures...now make the damn car!

Same here buddy. I don't want this to be the runner up prize. I want the 66 batmobile hot toys!!!!!!!! How small was the herocross batmobile?

How's the sound "quality" of the speaker? I'm not expecting top-tier tunes, but its an interesting gimmick and wondered how it sounded?

Back