Question about Sideshow Flex-Pay down payment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomjoadsghost

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi. I searched and couldn't find anything relevant. I am trying to find better way to utilize Flex-pay. Always seems statues get delayed and I end up with 7 items at once. Does anyone know if you can pay more than the 10% down payment. I'm trying to make monthly payments smaller. Thank you for any help.

I do not think that is possible. How about purchasing on full pay then opening your own separate savings account and putting the money for your purchases there. You will have complete control of how much to put down and how much to add monthly. You can set up automatic transfers between your accounts with pretty much any bank account.

Thanks for the reply. Good idea. I just wish their was a way when you checkout to input your down payment just like using reward points. Obviously at least 10% required, however, instead of 29 bucks let's say I enter 100, click update and the remaining payments are adjusted accordingly.

Back