Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_HulkaouMaquette1.jpg

Up for order next week.

Hmmm.... I want to get a Hulk statue and was about to go for the PF. Wonder if I should wait for this one. Wanted to put Hulk with the PF Cap and Daredevil, but not sure how this AoU statue would look with two comic inspired statues....

I just sold the other one (for a nominal loss but what can you do). Didn't expect to see this one coming but it looks quite a bit better IMO. Not sure if I'll buy as I'm trying to stick with 1:6 figures for movie characters. That said, if this is true 1:4 this time, I may consider it depending on price. Just won't jump in from the get-go but wait for either sale through or in-hand reviews.

what is that, the 10th hulk from sideshow in the last several years? meanwhile there are so many great characters that have yet to be done. such a shame....

I was going to be done with Hulks, since I would have a GHulk, Red Hulk CQ, and the new grey Hulk, but I don't have a plain green Hulk. I like the look of this one, but I despise the yoga shorts. If I can eithe make my own OG shorts, or find them elsewhere, I'd be in on this one.

:lol I was going to make a smart ass comment in on of the threads and call 12 days a failure because SSC was failing to put out any Hulk items and it had been so long since SSC had done a Hulk ;).

I will wait for the full reveal before I say Hell yeah... Pose looks like it could be awkward but I love Hulk and I think I will be collecting 1/4 Hulk for the rest of my life :lol

Yassssss

My Grey Hulk EX wait list has got to convert now

I just sold the other one (for a nominal loss but what can you do). Didn't expect to see this one coming but it looks quite a bit better IMO. Not sure if I'll buy as I'm trying to stick with 1:6 figures for movie characters. That said, if this is true 1:4 this time, I may consider it depending on price. Just won't jump in from the get-go but wait for either sale through or in-hand reviews.

Thats what I do 1/6 movie characters (only my top 10 movies and only 1 per movie) But this hulk seems good and many people really like the maquette for their avengers (non movie) line

Looks pretty good but I don't collect movie based statues. Congrats to everyone that's adding this piece to their collection.

Back