Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattel sure got a lot of use out of that 2008 TDK Gotham City Thug figure. :lol

To echo Clown Prince, I wasn't sure where to post this so since this is a multiverse figure I'll post here. This is the 12" BvS Armored Batman. I found it at a TRU this past Saturday -- cost was $29.99. I was really surprised with the amount of articulation and overall detail. The head is on a ball-joint- though the up and down motion is limited by the back of his neck. Shoulders on hinged ball joint. Elbows are hinged with a swivel at the elbow (bends to 90*). The wrists can swivel/rotate. He has a waist swivel, T-jointed hips that allow full splits, as well as being able to extend the leg all the way forward -- and backwards. The knees are on a single hinge and bend to 90*. The only real disappointing thing about this figure is that there are no ankle joints. He stands well, for the most part, and you can still get some nice poses. The bottom of his feet have the spikes.

The cape is fabric -- inside is a soft material, and the outside is more of a pleather material. There is some pretty nice dry-brushed weathering throughout the armor, as well as sculpted battle damage. Overall, I really like this guy, and I was pleasantly surprised at the level of detail and articulation on a 12" Mattel movie figure.

Just FYI - the eyes do not light up, I added them using the PicsArt app.

Mattel sure got a lot of use out of that 2008 TDK Gotham City Thug figure. :lol

thats actually the question/clark kent buck.....but yeah they have mileage with that particular sculpted suit.

Im a big DCUC fan so I'm just pleased to have something coming back on the shelves. Super fun line to collect back in the day :) .

thats actually the question/clark kent buck.....but yeah they have mileage with that particular sculpted suit.

Im a big DCUC fan so I'm just pleased to have something coming back on the shelves. Super fun line to collect back in the day :) .

You guys are a little confused. There are three different suit bodies. First came the Two-Face/Clark Kent body. Then the movie masters Dent/Two-Face and every one else in the TDK and TDKR. Then the Question/ Constantine and now this Joker body. In any case they are all over used.

You guys are a little confused. There are three different suit bodies. First came the Two-Face/Clark Kent body. Then the movie masters Dent/Two-Face and every one else in the TDK and TDKR. Then the Question/ Constantine and now this Joker body. In any case they are all over used.

this body looks identical to the one black mask came on in the sig. series.

Yeah it's that one too, so it's the Question/Black Mask/Constantine/Sandman/Ra's Al Ghoul and now Joker body. Which is different from Clark Kent/Two-Face/Riddler body and the Movie Masters body.

Call me what you want, but with a little work that Mattel Armored Batman rivals a $300 Hot Toy.

Call me what you want, but with a little work that Mattel Armored Batman rivals a $300 Hot Toy.

https://youtu.be/1j6vHl1X3Xs?t=1m42s

full of it.jpg

:lol:lol I know... I know..... but really....

For the six inch do a full repaint, remove the rubber cape/belt across the chest for fabric. Hot Toys is still better, but Mattel stepped there game up for this Batman. For the 12 inch do a full repaint too.

If one put in some work, they could have a very very nice Armored Batman while saving a lot of money.

Saw these at TRU today. Really disappointed. I think DCC did a better job on Flash and Arrow

image_zpssor0r520.jpeg

just on the off chance anyone is out and about tomorrow and could hook me up with supes ,regular bats and wonder woman ,ill be happy to cover all cost and a finders fee plus you can keep the build a figure parts as you can send them loose ,please lmk if you can help
cheers chris

hope toys r us are open tmrw on new years day i wanna go hunt for them

i dont know in the US but here in canada all the store are closed on the 1st but you can order them online on amazon and walmart and toysrus starting tomorrow morning once they update their sites and mark them up for sale.
so yeah the street date is tomorrow but no one is open, which is a bad joke , but hey saturday is right around the corner

Back