Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Alien Internecivus Raptus Statue - up for pre-order!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this the 1:5 statue in the strange pose? Also, the teeth will not look like that. It will be sloppy silver paint like the busts from this year.

Yeah, some of the other poses are a lot nicer, but at least the sculpt looks good, and it is only a 1/5 statue ultimately. If they keep the price down, I'm interested..

Isn't this the 1:5 statue in the strange pose? Also, the teeth will not look like that. It will be sloppy silver paint like the busts from this year.

If not wrong, pose like a mummy somehow. Is SS the only company that's have the license for Alien statue?

I don't mind the crouching pose. I always envision the alien to be like a dog, on 4 legs somehow. The other pose looks cool, but kind of like a superhero pose somehow. :)

At this point, Sano big chap bust or new NECA 1/4, maybe hold the money for the up coming Coolprop life size bust.
This one...super easy pass.

I don't mind the crouching pose. I always envision the alien to be like a dog, on 4 legs somehow. The other pose looks cool, but kind of like a superhero pose somehow. :)

Well the Dog alien did walk on all fours, this one is based on Gigers original Big chap which walked upright being based on a human (with visible human skull beneath the dome) This is in a "jesus pose" I can't say I love it myself, but I will likely get one based off of this glimpse, the sculpt looks nice, I do hope they toned the tail down a bit though from the concept.

I'm curious to see how it turns out and am anxious to see the price. Isn't He-Man 1/5 and $400? If so, this will probably be more than that.

Very interested how this turns out, been after a xenomorph statue, glad another is in the works, and the pose he is in I can fit him on my besta shelf next to my T-800 and City Hunter.

Another easy pass for me - I can't stand ANY of those poses - they have "man in suit stands like man in suit" all over them.

Add to that the QC for Sideshow's ALIEN stuff has been abysmal - well - good luck to those that decide to pre-order before seeing in-hand.

Oh boy another sideshow alien....

This will not end well.

This made me LOL :clap

The sculpt looks much better than the 1/6th statue and the LSB. The teeth not looking like they were sculpted with Play-Doh is a good start.

Love the pose. Very 'Giger-Ish'.

I agree. Definitely works for me and looking forward to seeing the full statue.

Back