Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be interested but since i don't have Bossk or IG-88 it's pointless :(

Not surprised since they already have the C-3PO body. Boss and IG-88 are great figures. Hopefully this one lives up to those. Sadly they will probably want 240.00 for it.

The other problem is when and if they make Zuckass and Dengar.

I really like the announcement but I probably won't like the price

Not surprised since they already have the C-3PO body. Boss and IG-88 are great figures. Hopefully this one lives up to those. Sadly they will probably want 240.00 for it.

The other problem is when and if they make Zuckass and Dengar.

Is SS Bossk good figure, really? I have temption to buy him (new) and i like bounty hunters a lot, but i was thinking that he is an old figure so it can't be any good in nowdays standards.

Is SS Bossk good figure, really? I have temption to buy him (new) and i like bounty hunters a lot, but i was thinking that he is an old figure so it can't be any good in nowdays standards.

I really enjoy it. I don't have many Sideshow figures on display besides him, IG-88, and the Tusken Raider. They seem to fit in nicely with the rest of the Hot Toys figures. Some of the older ones...:dump

I think Bossk is one of Sideshow's better figures. The second head sculpt gives you a lot of display options and the outfit is solid as well. One of my favorites...

Thanks guys, i appreciate your opinions. So it looks like i will do some late Christmas for myself then :D

I wonder what they will do for accessories for this guy. Pretty psyched and can't wait to preorder!

Hmmm, 4-LOM is probably the last bounty hunter I'd be interested in, so can see picking him up.

@ Futurion: Bossk is only 2 or 3 years old and could be re-released today with no changes, IMO. Sculpt, paint and outfit are all top notch. Both he and IG-88 are solid. Only one I'd avoid of the bounty hunters (and sold shortly after getting) is SSC's ESB Boba Fett.

Bossk is an excellent figure. At least, it was before HT entered the game and showed what they could add to 1/6 scale world. Still looks good beside IG, Boba and Lando. Glad 4-LOM is finally coming. Expecting Sideshow to price it down a bit as it could be a slow seller being a backgrounder.

Glad 4-LOM is finally coming. Expecting Sideshow to price it down

15420891.gif

Back