12 Days of Sideshow 2015 : Your ONE DC Request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gomur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, we've got Dark Phoenix as the first reveal. We're sure to get at least one DC character.

WHO IS YOUR ONE DC REQUEST?

ONE PICK.

AND ONE PICK ONLY.

For me.... The Flash.

Flash-dc-comics-14582590-565-797.jpg

I think the only two left are The Flash and Martian Manhunter.... Either one would be pretty sweet.

Martian Manhunter, Knowing that the Flash is (still) in development. Mr Freeze or Bane would also be nice. (Yes I know that's more than one!)

Since the let down of Sueprgirl PF, the only thing Mr. Green really looking forward to is Wonder Woman life size bust. And Darkseid PF of course but he is already POed.

What is this 12 days of SSC? Don't see a link on their site, unless its from last year. Hmmm, things that make you go hmmmm.

Hawkman/Hawkgirl PF
But I think Flash PF will be the next announcement

I'd also like Robin or Superboy and Krypto

Hawkman
1212975-543234_hawkman10.jpg

Flash would be cool too. With these new insane prices I might need to give up collecting though.

LEX LUTHOR

or TWO FACE / ROBIN

----

Id love a Batman Legendary Scale statue... would have no desire for Prime 1s upcoming Jim Lee Comic Batman

LEX LUTHOR

or TWO FACE / ROBIN

----

Id love a Batman Legendary Scale statue... would have no desire for Prime 1s upcoming Jim Lee Comic Batman

i concur, except for the overpriced 1/3rd scale statue that sideshow calls "legendary scale"

Back