VTS TOYS :1/6 Chainsaw Girl (VM-015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
From now on we will replace the original Logo across our collectibles and products as the new VTS Logo.
We always appreciate your support, Thanks everyone.

从现在开始我们将用新的VTS Logo代替原有Logo用于我们所有玩具及产品上。
我们一直很感谢您的支持,谢谢大家!

173713io14o759svu7p13k.jpg

173713z1axhjy1ahqouj70.jpg

########################################################################
VTS TOYS 1/6 (VM-015): 电锯糖心 / Chainsaw Girl

1.头雕
2.PHICEN女性钢骨包胶素体
3.背心
4.短裙
5.内裤
6.红色腰带
7.白色长袜(一对)
8.红色袜套(一对)
9.粉色发套(一对)
10.护腕
11.电锯
12.男友头
13.鞋子
14.僵尸头A
15.僵尸头B
16.右手握持手
17.右手rock手
18.左手握持手
19.左手拿捏手
20.手表
21.红色棒棒糖
22.粉色棒棒糖
23.地台
.........................................................................................

VTS TOYS 1/6 (VM-015):Chainsaw Girl

1.Headsculp
2.PHICEN Stainless Steel Skeleton female seamless body
3.Women vest
4.Short skirt
5.underwear
6.Red belt
7.White stockings(A pair)
8.Red socks(A pair)
9.Pink hair net(A pair)
10.wristbands
11.chainsaw
12.Her boyfriend head
13.Foot (A pair)
14.zombie head A
15.zombie head B
16.One (1) right hand holding hands
17.One (1) right hand gesture rock
18.One (1) left hand holding hands
19.One (1) left hand hold hand gestures
20.watch
21.Red lollipop
22.Pink lollipop
23.figure stand

173804i3l66do3zpg77nh7.jpg

173805mkul6ercl7am7zlq.jpg

173806lcncnnricz8rtbn2.jpg

173807mvl4fb00mall0lhm.jpg

173808cj3wmkl8dw62m0w6.jpg

173809j4prylp2py22iin2.jpg

173810sitjjkx9u6thq8uu.jpg

173810ypx84u43l67plump.jpg

173812hggge25veodhixe7.jpg

173813ojwlmnky3ngyyglc.jpg

173814fuzxfdgfnziiiphi.jpg

Awesome figure as I really love the overall presentation from the superb head sculpt, the sexy outfit, and the decapitated zombie heads.
VTS Toys is on a roll with their recent pre-order figures.

This seriously looks amazing! I will have to pick this up!

Does anyone know how study this body is? Will the rubber start to break if it's in a pose like these for too long?

This seriously looks amazing! I will have to pick this up!

Does anyone know how study this body is? Will the rubber start to break if it's in a pose like these for too long?

I've had one of these bodies posed in an "arms crossed" position for a few months now (i don't change up my poses very often) and the elbows aren't showing any signs of stress. These bodies feel very soft and squishy in hand, almost akin to real flesh; it feels like some kind of sillicone to me.

VTS TOYS 1/6 (VM-015):Chainsaw Girl / 電鋸糖心
本款配置的是PHICEN出品的1/6 鋼骨包膠女素體哦~
The product with PHICEN 1/6 Stainless Steel Skeleton Female Seamless Body~

It looks great. Too bad the company doesnt go legit and acquire actual licenses for their products. I cant support them,.

It looks great. Too bad the company doesnt go legit and acquire actual licenses for their products. I cant support them,.

Why even post that? Why does it matter if its officially licensed or not? Who cares. I think its great that someone is willing to do a figure of this as its a great character. I just hope the mp head and clothes look that good.

As a fan of the game, I'm definitely getting this. Now to find out where I can buy it.

The game was tasteless, load and dumb... but I loved it. I don't have to think twice, I want this figure. The fact that it is using the PHICEN 1/6 Stainless Steel Skeleton Female Seamless Body, is music to my ears. I have my fingers crossed that Lair Of The Octopus will be stocking Juliet / Chainsaw Girl.

Why even post that? Why does it matter if its officially licensed or not? Who cares. I think its great that someone is willing to do a figure of this as its a great character. I just hope the mp head and clothes look that good.

:goodpost:

I find it ridiculous when people are ready to pay more just to get something that's licensed.i couldn't care less if something is licensed or not so long as we get something that's good.

Oh Phicen... cool. Hurry up VTS or Phicen, I'm waiting for a Natasha Kerensky!
Or Powergirl.

Well those phicen seamless skeleton types aren't exactly cheap, so i wonder what the price on this will be. Yet something else that will drive me insane till i have it :gah:

Back