Dark Phoenix PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet Rabbit

Buckeye Nation
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Dark Phoenix - Premium Format Figure - up for pre-order!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
$649.99. :wink1:

In all seriousness, not getting it but I do look forward to the Jean Grey/XM Phoenix/Dark Phoenix displays to come!

Looks promising (especially hair) but expression looks a tad blank. Let's wait to see full reveal and hope for a screaming portrait.

Merry Xmas Everyone

I called it

Very happy and excited to see more Xmen pieces

Thx Sideshow

If Xiall from the Court of the dead an unknown character with no license fee is $600 then brace yourself's for Dark Phoenix the most popular female character in the Marvel universe being $600-$700.

I have at least $400 worth of points I've saved for Phoenix and Dark Phoenix (each)

It will soften the blow

I don't see this being more than Green Goblin

From at psychological marketing perspective ideally equal or less than $499.99

Collectors have an adverse reaction to pieces greater in price... Because for that much you can purchase a Hulk or an Apocalypse etc etc

Also depends on how elaborate the base is

Sure XM was a dime as well

But if the price is right, those that purchase a Dark Phoenix will most likely purchase a Phoenix and with the appreciated USD and softening of the oil and gas industry I don't anticipate this too be as high as what some people are suggesting

Definitely a switch out head for the Exclusive

One angry

One stoic

I was actually surprised when I seen this. Im not a 1/4 x-men guy but I'm glad they are still producing them.

Igo hinted last month some version of Phoenix was coming and SSAlex has been saying since summer there'd be an X-Men PF revealed before the end of the year, so this is not entirely a surprise to me, they practically told us.

But it's awesome to finally see and a nice Christmas gift to us classic X-Men fans. A character that's been asked about for years is finally being released.

Interested to see what the base looks like and the entire thing in less harsh lighting to get a more normal look at the face. I'll probably be adding this to my Jean PF and XM Phoenix...

And I know it's too early, we don't even have this PO yet, but I'm :pray: for a White variant already!

Not sold on the face of this Dark Phoenix. I'll wait for more pics. However, green Phoenix is all I'm interested in. I'd assume a variant green and white costume is inevitable given SSC's history with releasing variants. This one is just too easy and juicy for them to resist with nothing more than a repaint to put out those 3 versions of Phoenix.

Back