Prop Master Replicas is back ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pielandreas

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
7xly6ahd.jpg

Is it true ??

And Star Wars items :wink1: ?

Master ReplicasMaster Replicas -

If they can do what the original MR did, then I'm all for it. I miss the days of Amy being around, and the great products they released.

This would be a godsend, we might actually be able to buy stuff again.

this would be awesome. But I doubt they will have anything star wars related until efx loses the license...unless maybe it is strictly for the new movie?

Things have changed A LOT since the days of MR. We now have EFX (in coma, but they still hold the OT & PT license from what we know) and Anovos, Disney owns SW, we just got TFA etc.

MR could maybe make TFA props?

I'd kill for a MR Kylo Ren lightsaber.

Maybe efx had to produce a certain number of items within a specific timeframe or their license would be revoked? Like how Fox has to make at least one Fantastic Four and X-Men every so often or they forfeit their film rights.

I would question what MR could get done. Efx is a lot of former MR employees including Brian who was in charge of SW at MR who runs Efx. Also MR/Corgi burned a huge bridge when they lost the license. It was a relationship that ended VERY badly and a lot of those involved are still at LFL so unless its a whole new company I can see that being an issue.

Fingers crossed for a TFA license, I don't trust eFX at all, they are incredibly slow/inefficient, if we depend on them for a Kylo Ren lightsaber we will get to order one by 2019.

If it's a TFA license, I'd like to see Kylo's lightsaber. Luke's (Anakin's) lightsaber would be a nice one too. For vehicles, the Falcon, X-Wing, and Tie fighter would be a stretch, but awesome if true.

I'm trying not to get too excited. I'll wait and see what this brings.

Back