• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB good Star Wars episode 3 Dark Anakin Skywalker custom/repainted headsculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnyG

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, im new to this forum and 1/6 collecting in general, my girlfriend has a few and I just love them! so I decided to begin my own collection! the problem is after searching for a episode 3 Dark Anakin Skywalker I cannot find one being sold that I have fell in love with. I love Darren Carnall's version and have contacted him but I am yet to receive a reply.

If anyone has one for sale or know's anyone who is thinking of selling a well made Anakin I would very much appreciate the help! (also its worth noting, if anyone has one and is only willing to sell the whole 1/6 with clothing and accessories with it I am still very much interested in buying!)

Again im new to this forum and am sorry for any mistakes or customs I have missed out.

- DonnyG

Last edited:
Hi Donny, when did you contact me? I've not received any messages from anyone called Donny. And I've certainly not had any messages that I've not replied to. (I reply to everybody, usually within 24 hours.. or a few days if at busy times - like Christmas)

It was sheer luck that I saw this page.

Go to my facebook page or my website and shoot me a message :)

Security Check Required
www.darrencarnall.com

Hi Donny, when did you contact me? I've not received any messages from anyone called Donny. And I've certainly not had any messages that I've not replied to. (I reply to everybody, usually within 24 hours.. or a few days if at busy times - like Christmas)

It was sheer luck that I saw this page.

Go to my facebook page or my website and shoot me a message :)

Security Check Required
Darren Carnall - bringing your collectibles to life

Hi Darren! I messaged you through your facebook, I think you liked one of my comments, DonnyG is my online name, it would have been Adam Saunders on Facebook. I absolutely love your Anakin head sculpt and paint, I was going to ask you via facebook if you had any for sale or would take a commission?

Thanks for the reply!

-DonnyG (Adam Saunders) :)

Back