Imaginarium Art - Transformers G1 Soundwave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't mind a bit bigger, but finally a decent scale and no "artists interpretation" G1.

Perfect size. Won't be too expensive I think. 3A also making classic transformer I thini

This one looks really good. Lots of posing options is a big plus. Wish it was a bit bigger than 18" height.

Why did I have to see this? I was hoping to cut down but I don't think I can resist.

Lazerbeak's wings should be horizontal than what is being shown. Because of this, he looks like a seagull instead of a metalized flying cassette menace.

Holy Crap! This is almost too good :horror These are going to sell and sell well me thinks.

That's great news! At some point before PO opens, I hope they give us the total height for both configurations.

Here are some awesome sketches of Soundwave and his buddies by the artist Daniel Khanna!!!
v2yBAfF.jpg

yK87uP1.jpg

4rmnuSX.jpg

MtfTpxb.jpg

nEn39e4.jpg

EfNOTDn.jpg

was there any sort of time frame giving for when the first G1 statue would be up for pre order or release date?

I need to create a savings plan lol

Back