Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's Mezco's first offering in the 1:12 line for Star Trek - $70

2199.jpg

2203.jpg

does look good, if they can match the prod sculpt with proto i will be very impressed. say that cuz its got way more details than we have seen on bats or dredd sculpts in the one:12 line.

does look good, if they can match the prod sculpt with proto i will be very impressed. say that cuz its got way more details than we have seen on bats or dredd sculpts in the one:12 line.

Batman and Dredd were comic-style sculpts. I'd been worrying if they could pull off realistic faces, but this looks amazing. They're really going places with this line. Considering all the other figures so far have been 1:1 to the prototypes, I'm very optimistic about this.

Wow..... if I collected that scale It would be so bought. And you know Kirk will soon be on its way as well. Alas I will wait a little longer for Mobeus 1/6 scale

WOW. This does look awesome. Really awesome. Hopefully they're able to make adjustments to some of the other DC figures they prematurely showed months ago. Very classy.

Back