1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
Avengers assemble!

In Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, after stopping Ultron’s terrifying plan to eradicate mankind on Earth, Avengers have established a new base with Captain America and Black Widow leading a new Avengers team consisted of War Machine, Vision, Falcon, and Scarlet Witch!

Now Hot Toys is delighted to officially present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Scarlet Witch in her gorgeous new outfit in the ending of Avengers: Age of Ultron as an exclusive MOVIE PROMO EDITION item only available in selected markets!
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in the film featuring head sculpt with long curly light-brown real fabric hair and new makeup application, newly tailored costume, specially created hands with red translucent fingertips and effect accessories to simulate Scarlet Witch using her powers, and an Avengers: Age of Ultron themed figure stand!

It’s time to recruit the new Scarlet Witch to your collection today!

The 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch (New Avengers version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, new makeup application, and long curly light-brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands with red translucent fingertips for power-using effects accessories
- One (1) gesturing left hand with red translucent fingertips
- One (1) gesturing right hand with red translucent fingertips
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) red colored leather-like long jacket
- One (1) pair of black leather-like pants
- One (1) pair of black boots with red colored highlights

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of long gloves
- Two (2) power-using effects accessories
- Avengers: Age of Ultron themed figure stand with Scarlet Witch nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

HMLBSX8h.jpg

mRprpkYh.jpg

RsbrehSh.jpg

sPh1hDih.jpg

QJYOgg5h.jpg

rhw7ztLh.jpg

GdMaaPfh.jpg

gqpKvJJh.jpg

QU84NhPh.jpg

iaqo2X3h.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Figure

Ah crap... that looks amazing but I already po-ed Aou Wanda!

Was looking at the nameplate from the group shot and is said (new avengers ver.) and has the AOU logo. So this might not be the CW version.

Looks terrific. Looks like they reworked the sculpt a bit.

I have AOU Wanda on pre-order, but I'll skip that now and wait for this one.

Was looking at the nameplate from the group shot and is said (new avengers ver.) and has the AOU logo. So this might not be the CW version.

I just noticed that, looks like I'm going to need to change the thread title. :slap :lol

I have the SW AoU figure on PO but this version looks great. Will be so tempting :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Thread title changed to match the nameplate. :lol

Fantastic looking figure! :clap I love the uniform.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Is that the same outfit she's wearing in the civil war trailer? It looks similar but it's kinda hard to tell... Either way, i'm glad I passed on the first one.

So this is from the final scene in AoU? I find that odd considering AoU has 150 figures now as it is. Surely this must be Civil War..

Either way, I like it better than the first version.

Is that the same outfit she's wearing in the civil war trailer? It looks similar but it's kinda hard to tell... Either way, i'm glad I passed on the first one.

Thank ****ing god I skipped the regular version but yeah, this is a different outfit from Civil War.

Agh... I might just have to cancel the Scarlet Witch I have on PO...don't want to lose that NRD though.

Definitely buying this version, Vision and Ultron Prime and ill be done with AoU.

Thank ****ing god I skipped the regular version but yeah, this is a different outfit from Civil War.

Yeah, you're right... I just watched the trailer in 4k and I see now it looks like a simpler version of this... But the New Avenger look is so much better... I wonder if they'll bother making a CW version.

Untitled.jpg

I've been waiting for this version :yess:

Looks like hot toys is using aou for avoiding taking care some of legal issues because wanda character is half fox owned

So this is from the final scene in AoU? I find that odd considering AoU has 150 figures now as it is. Surely this must be Civil War..

Either way, I like it better than the first version.

Still no Sentry PO and Ultimate Ultron though. :lol

Yeah, you're right... I just watched the trailer in 4k and I see now it looks like a simpler version of this... But the New Avenger look is so much better... I wonder if they'll bother making a CW version.

View attachment 230213

Yeah I agree a bit. I mean, I have to see more shots of her CW outfit, like, the full thing but I was totally and still am in love with her New Avengers look so i'll definitely get that version first.

Back