1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Captain America: Civil War
- One (1) Captain America helmeted head sculpt with two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Chris Evans’s facial expressions (neutral, newly sculpted angry expression)
- One (1) newly painted un-helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall

- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of shield holding palms
- One (1) shield throwing right palm
- One (1) shield catching left palm
- One (1) finger pointing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) newly tailored Captain America suit with star emblem and red and white patterns
- One (1) pair of newly tailored blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads, and red trims
- One (1) pair of fabric coated elbow pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) brown leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapon:

- One (1) newly created metal circular red and blue Captain America shield

Accessories:

- One (1) broken Crossbones helmet
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Captain America figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-21.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-14.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-15.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-16.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-17.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-18.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-20.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-01.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-02.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-05.jpg

marvel-captain-america-civil-war-captain-america-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902657-06.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Captain America Figure

This isn't the same headsculpt as Stealth Cap, is it? I much prefer this look to AoU but was looking forward to a new sculpt.

This isn't the same headsculpt as Stealth Cap, is it? I much prefer this look to AoU but was looking forward to a new sculpt.

It definitely looks to be the same.

It's a fine headsculpt but that'll be two of the same for me and three of the same for you, right? :slap Oh well, here's to IW...if Cap makes it, that is. :lol

Yes, yes it would. :thud: Unless this is just a placeholder for now. :dunno

I suspect the final head sculpt will be the same, but it could just be a placeholder (like how Civil War BW has the same head sculpt).

Looks great, but it's a bit too similar to the other versions I own for me to justify buying this.

The chest is a little bulgy, but it looks good... Due to so many other amazing movies coming out, i'll probably pass on this since I LOVE his AoU uniform. Unless it comes with something amazing... Who am I kidding, I'm gonna order it. :gah:

Might be just a placeholder. Man, we still have a half a month left for 2015 yet HT's already shown us a lot for 2016.

It's a good thing I was able to sell my AoU for a great price before this reveal, and same for the rest of my Marvel figures. This Marvel line is unstoppable til 2020 at least.

Yes, yes it would. :thud: Unless this is just a placeholder for now. :dunno

I suspect the final head sculpt will be the same, but it could just be a placeholder (like how Civil War BW has the same head sculpt).

Good point! :hi5: Though I wouldn't be surprised if HT waits until IW for new sculpts.

Looks almost identical to AoU but I'll buy it anyway because Cap.

I missed out on the AOU cap, I guess this is close enough. Hopefully the price is about the same at $225.

I'd buy it if I missed AoU, but I don't need this one. AoU is near perfect for me. Much better modernised take on the Cap look than every movie before it, and this is too similar.

AoU FTW, but this looks good too. I'm glad I'm set with my AoU as there are too many other figures to get

If they kept the white on the arms it would be the perfect outfit. Since there's no white on the chest.

Is this a straight re-release with just a new box? :lol

I think most all of the figs on display have same HS. Team cap!

Back