Small Collection hope you guys enjoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memphismayfire85

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1190.jpgIMG_1191.jpgIMG_1212.jpgIMG_1213.jpgIMG_1185.jpgIMG_1188.jpgIMG_1236.jpgIMG_1215.jpgIMG_1217.jpgIMG_1196.jpgIMG_1219.jpgIMG_1220.jpgIMG_1222.jpgIMG_1223.jpg

That is not that small of a collection! It looks pretty good to me.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Very nice collection. I think you need to get at least one more detolf in order to not have to bunch so many figures up in one shelf. Will definitely help with the display.

(Come to think of it, I just got another detolf myself and still need at least one more...) :wink1:

Very nice collection. I think you need to get at least one more detolf in order to not have to bunch so many figures up in one shelf. Will definitely help with the display.

(Come to think of it, I just got another detolf myself and still need at least one more...) :wink1:

Thanks for the kind words , about getting another detolf i wish i could have more space , this is on my computer room and my wife dont want me to migrate this figures to the other rooms L O L . im not getting nothing anymore (i guess) only waiting for 1 Iminime Alonzo Harris and a Betomatali Ash.

I have a Hot toys Brand new Suit up Gantry(never took out of box only the Iron man Figure) if anyone wants pm me. the Mark 4 is not included

got a new stand for my Aquiles figure.

troy1.jpgIMG_1245.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    374 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Back