threeA - Transformers G1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wah

Super Freak
Reaction score
static1.squarespace.com.jpg

Saw this on TFW. Interested to see what size they go although I might just end up getting one of two - likely just Prime and Megatron - got too much invested in Masterpiece. Of course, when I see pics, I might change my mind...

if they do it true to the G1 aesthetics but in the same quality as they're doing with Bee, omg, it's gonna be absolutely amazing!

Wonder if they top Hot Toys Optimus...

That won't be hard.

One has to assume that without the limitations of transformation, these things must look great.

But nothing beats MP-10 IMO. At least not yet.

The UM Prime is on another league, pointless to compare.

I really don't want just straight up versions of G1 stuff, so I'm curious to see how this will work out. Would've rather had more Bayformers.

not sure there's much need for this with the MP line. guess it depends on what they reveal but I'll most likely pass on these

Interesting. I'm curious where they will go with the line. I could go for a nice, large, high end Prowl or Starscream. Even though in general I don't care for non-transforming Transformers.

If they make them 15" tall and die cast I bet that would capture some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most G1 fans aren't really all that keen on paying top dollar for figures. Some complain about a $60 MP Tracks at TFW. It's a weird fanbase, although I love it.. The non transforming aspect is also a huge deal breaker.

Just see the HT Prime, he's not selling out anytime soon and he's arguably (like him or not) the most famous/popular TF ever.

A $300 G1 Starscream wouldn't stand a chance.

I'm glad 3A are continuing their Transformers series.
I just hope this is in addition to the movie-verse line, and not its successor.
There are tons of quality G1 stuff already available. Not so much when it comes to the movies.

G1 versions to the big 4 would be awesome, though l would prefer a movie version of Blackout.

EDIT:
Straight from the horse's mouth..
They'll be stylized through the 3A filter as Ash is putting his take on them.

Mix of animation models and original toys with great detail and weathering, light up features, and high articulation.

[...]

(TFW2005.COM)

Last edited:
Back