Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Knightmare Batman - Hot Toys Summer Exclusive up for pre-order!

In DC Comics' blockbuster Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, audience and fans were intrigued by the "dream" Bruce Wayne had. Equipped with desert gear and guns, Batman battles waves of Superman's minions and monsters in an apocalyptic world. Many fans have been anticipating the release of this unique look of Batman and today, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman collectible figure as a Toy Fair Exclusive item.

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Knightmare Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. It features a masked head sculpt with 3 interchangeable lower faces, specially developed body which can naturally portray Batman's muscular body, sophisticatedly tailored Batsuit, Knightmare Batman's desert gear, detailed weapons and a specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand.

Batman fans shouldn't miss out on having this new Knightmare Batman collectible figure in your prized collection!

k1.jpg
k2.jpg
k3.jpg
k4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

:thud: I like him a lot too.

Add him to my ever growing list. :lecture

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

These figures...I am so screwed. Payback for all the gloating I did towards Marvel fans and their empty wallets. 3 Batman variants right off the bat? Mother of God. This movie better be good.

Looks like HT is calling it the Apocalypse Version, instead of Knightmare. :dunno

Looks pretty snazzy.

12370930_201456693525255_870384533733073456_o.jpg

12347963_201456683525256_8211581993829548990_n.jpg
11214226_201456650191926_2472756793030441718_n.jpg

That Deadpool is definitely worth posting.:lecture :lol

:panic:

I'm not even all that excited for the deadpool movie, but that's a great looking figure.

The figures all look amazing, but three Batmen and not one Affleck Wayne sculpt? Hopefully down the line.

its really cool! i love it.

I love the expression/face plate on this one.

The figures all look amazing, but three Batmen and not one Affleck Wayne sculpt? Hopefully down the line.

Keep in mind, none of the accessories/alternate faceplates were shown for this or Armored Batman. I'm really wondering if this will have a Wayne sculpt/loose rubber mask for Superman to hold.

holy deadpool.

Knightmare Bats would look good posed next to Rescue Cap

Back